Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

:rolleyes:

Keep him. in fact, i'd go one step further and pin this thread. that way everyone who's not already aware of the fact that the followers of the 'mighty' dees ( :lol: ) are scum will soon know all about it.

You mean do dundee a favour? :lol:

The truth will out.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, and I probably am, but is your alias not that of a man who threatened to let a disabled person's tyres down? Was there not some other "incident" with him also on tour whereby he made racist and anti-semitic comments?

If my memory is correct, then you are not in any position to get on the moral high ground about Dundee fans.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
get a grip!! so that means he/she speaks for all Dundee fans?

Take alook around you, he's hardly alone in making 'humorous' jibes about devastating diseases. i'm assuming you are young and naive, but don't worry, you will learn.

dundee fc = scum

Keep him. in fact, i'd go one step further and pin this thread. that way everyone who's not already aware of the fact that the followers of the 'mighty' dees ( :lol: ) are scum will soon know all about it.

You're good at this hasty generalisation lark, aren't you?

I've missed your posts so badly on this forum. Brilliance :D

You knew perfectly well what you were doing and what sort of reaction you would expect, so do me and everyone else a favour and cut out the bullshit and close this load of crap now. cheers.

Just because you're justifiably embarrassed by the reaction of a minority of Dundee supporters, don't turn your ire against me. If you turned it against the idiots who think it's acceptable to make such comments you'd do your cause a greater service.

I was wondering when you were gonna slither out from under your stone and throw more fuel on the 'bile bonfire' Nice one! you never dissapoint. B)

I didn't have to. treu blue has poured a whole can of petrol on the thing. i'm just here to enjoy watching dundee fc's last shred of p&b diginity go up in smoke.

we can link arms if you like.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, and I probably am, but is your alias not that of a man who threatened to let a disabled person's tyres down? Was there not some other "incident" with him also on tour whereby he made racist and anti-semitic comments?

If my memory is correct, then you are not in any position to get on the moral high ground about Dundee fans.

I'm named after the man renowned as weatherfield's finest shop owner until he sadly booked a one way ticket to the great grocer's convention in the sky.

Oh, and i'd watch what you say about the chap in my avatar. the last time somebody (or some body) made that kind of accusation, they found themselves paying him a significant sum of money after a little jaunt to the court.

lets all laugh at sturrock (SCUM DEE BAZ) THATS WHAT HE DESERVES

Sorry dode, I just can't get worked up about Luggy's comments to the point I'm going to take pleasure in his ill health and death when it comes. What he said was ill-advised and completely daft, but come on......

On an off topic matter, I might create a Scum Dee Baz alias so that I can agree with my own posts or laugh at my own witty remarks.

And Dundee fans wonder why they are treated so "badly" on here.

Unreal.

Yes, because we all think like them don't we? Stop being so fucking stupid, and stop arse-licking that moronic, infantile twat Roberts.

We can't stop a couple of complete scumbags posting on here, but I was under the impression that this site was moderated. I would urge these moderators to ban 'True Blue' and 'Derry-Dode' immediately.

And Dundee fans wonder why they are treated so "badly" on here.

I don't.

I know that certain posters, you included, are not familiar with an expression about applying a road covering with a painting tool.

Just because you're justifiably embarrassed by the reaction of a minority of Dundee supporters, don't turn your ire against me. If you turned it against the idiots who think it's acceptable to make such comments you'd do your cause a greater service.

I am embarrassed. The Dundee support are better than all of this. I don't like to see us stoop to the level of the cheap trash from over the road.

Archived