Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Paul. Nice shout out for all the children in the crowd. I can just imagine a few Plymouth families walking home.

'Daddy, what's a Scumdee b*****d? Is that what our manager really said?'

'I'm not sure son, but yes. Yes he did say that,' Dad replies, shaking his head. 'Maybe it's because of the medication.'

Surprised there aren't any Dees carping on about this yet. Cue mock outrage.

Couldnt give a toss tbh... I rather celebrate my teams win from yesterday :D

I actually felt sorry for him when he announced his disease, but he has went right down in my estimations after that.

Is Judas aware that the Coags and DAB's are no longer in the same league after Uniteds recent purge on cementing themselves as Dundee's big club?

This will make "Beating the Scumdee B******s" quite hard.

Some of the abuse being levelled toward the guy is absolutely sick. A lot of Dundee supporters seem to be very, very upset. The streets of Stobswell are littered with overturned prams. There are toys and dummies everywhere.

Obviously some very sensitive souls in the Derry.

Some of the abuse being levelled toward the guy is absolutely sick. A lot of Dundee supporters seem to be very, very upset. The streets of Stobswell are littered with overturned prams. There are toys and dummies everywhere.

Obviously some very sensitive souls in the Derry.

I didn't realise it was Giro day?

To be fair, PS should have have picked his words more carefully "Proddy Scumdee b*****ds" would have been better.

I didn't realise it was Giro day?

To be fair, PS should have have picked his words more carefully "Proddy Scumdee b*****ds" would have been better.

Yeah, 1200 at Dingwall the other 3000 hardcore support were at Ibrox. Now wheres my flute

Yeah, 1200 at Dingwall the other 3000 hardcore support were at Ibrox. Now wheres my flute

Having just had a look at the "Dundeemad" site to try understand the level of vitriol being aimed at PS i would suggest the chap masquerading as UlsterDee may have it.

Well done Paul. Nice shout out for all the children in the crowd. I can just imagine a few Plymouth families walking home.

'Daddy, what's a Scumdee b*****d? Is that what our manager really said?'

'I'm not sure son, but yes. Yes he did say that,' Dad replies, shaking his head. 'Maybe it's because of the medication.'

f**k off you cock.

How can someone who supports a club with Alex Rae and Dave MacKinnon at the helm moan about anybody being unprofessional?

unproffesional? yes

funny? yes

dundee fans sticking the boot in with illness jokes? fucking awful

I remember a few jokes about Eddie Thompson last season as well. Very tasteful and lovely to see the Dundee Derry Boys are still living up to their infamous reputation.

Lost all sympathy for the fat p***k after a frankly ridiculous comment from someone in his position.

As for those on here trying to play it down, could you imagine the reaction if, for example, Celtic went down to play Aston Villa and after the match, Martin O'Neill came out with a mic and said beat those orange b*****ds?? Or Rangers going down to Birmingham and McLeish saying, beat those tattie-munching b*****ds?? We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Very, very poor taste from Sturrock.

Archived