Flying Ant Day

It's flying ant day ! there's gazillions of them in my kitchen !!

I'm usually pretty tolerant of ants but I'm having none of this kitchen invasion malarky and the spray's been out big time - stick to the garden next time ya bassas :angry:

Was at the petrol station and thought they must just hang around petrol, but came home and there is one in the bathroom.

Its the fact they are an ant hovering that i don't trust.

Edited by iron mike python

It is an annual event.

You may think that, but don't be fooled. We are facing the final battle for the earth, and it's not mankind that is fighting it. The insects have been eaten by birds for aeons, but now the time has come to fight back. A momentousness, nay, cataclysmic fight is about to begin and woe betide anyone foolish to think it's just an annual event.

You have all been warned.

You may think that, but don't be fooled. We are facing the final battle for the earth, and it's not mankind that is fighting it. The insects have been eaten by birds for aeons, but now the time has come to fight back. A momentousness, nay, cataclysmic fight is about to begin and woe betide anyone foolish to think it's just an annual event.

You have all been warned.

Just aslong as no unicorns and griffins are involved.... thats just be downright fiendish

Just aslong as no unicorns and griffins are involved.... thats just be downright fiendish

Don't be daft, we already know that Noah left the unicorns off his ark and they were eaten by dinosaurs (that's what those green things were, SD).

As for Griffin's they never existed in the first place.

Don't be daft, we already know that Noah left the unicorns off his ark and they were eaten by dinosaurs (that's what those green things were, SD).

As for Griffin's they never existed in the first place.

and the Death Worms? What of them?

I reckon that's just a new form of migration. f**k all this flapping nonsense, we'll just sit on that big b*****d

:lol:

You're all behind the times, it was Flying Ant Day in my back garden yesterday.

The ants are too scared to venture onto my land. B)

Edited by HGG