Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

Today i met BA for the first time ever.

Also was with Ruggy and DB et al but I see them most Saturdays so no surprises there.

Was a pleasure meeting someone with the same level of intelligence as me for a wee change.

Dont think I saw anyone else yesterday, the game was too good and my eyes didnt leave the pitch :D

Mind you I did text LJ a couple of times. I wasnt nasty though ;)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Ruggy looking worse for wear :o and Dennybairn looking as if he'd had a few. :lol: Dykstras lovechild was in the pub before the game as well.

I couldnt find the bloody van and some wee ned was watching the van.I gave him a quid.(care in the community and all that) :lol: Its murder getting out of maryhill

I saw Waxoyl with some One F-ers (both in the ground and in the queue for the M8) and Ruggy. I heard some mention of the Choo-Choo Bevvy Tour from a group 2 rows behind me but didn't recognise any faces.

Its murder getting out of maryhill

Can't be that bad! I overtook a blue people carrier flying Falkirk scarfs on the A80 in Cumbernauld after the game, so it can't be as bad as getting out of Broadwood!

On Topic, I've never seen/met any non - Clyde P&Bers yet, and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing! :unsure:

Also on Topic (sort of) what sort of coincidence is it that the youngest(probably) poster on P&B sits directly in front of the oldest(probably) poster every home game!

MEt BA, Ceske Bairn, Bairnstormer, DB, Hat trick Bairn, Joozy all in the battle cruiser.

Met SeD as I was going upstairs, and drunkenly shook his hand. Met FFCinthearea at half time in the concourse. Bob McShug joined us afterwards, and I think I saw God is a Bairn's hair on the way oot. Cannae remember who else I saw :guinness

I also saw FFC on his bike today on the Bellsdyke road as I drove past, but I missed the f'ker. :P

Guest Guinness_Alan

Met joozy and ceske bairn in the Counting House before the Scotland game last night. Then I ended up sharing a taxi to Hampden with MIFTHEBINO.

Archived