Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

Guest VanderDalgarno
We were also talking to Highlander in the 208. He is actually pretty sound but he talks just as much shite in real life as he does on this and OTB :lol:

Here here

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Met Fuctifano on Friday night and had a rather good bevvy with him and Shakehands Tom. Was a good night :D

Jings, I was fairly carpeted by throwing out time. Just as well I stuck to my eating's cheating mantra.

Good to meet yourself and renew acquaintances with few other P&Bers as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the pleasure of meeting Kiwififer and his missus on Friday. Possibly the most scenic venue for a P&B meeting, in the shadows of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House and in scorchio heat (although there was a brief shower of rain!).

Erm, question; How do you all know who each other are? Do you all just go to games wearing a big "I am so and so from Pie and Bovril, please be my friend" t-shirt? Or do you just ask random folk if they post on an online football forum?

Answers please.

Had the pleasure of meeting Kiwififer and his missus on Friday. Possibly the most scenic venue for a P&B meeting, in the shadows of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House and in scorchio heat (although there was a brief shower of rain!).

Yep, good to put a face to the name. The sun burn has died down now, and we are back in less sunny Hamilton. Nightmare flight home though, NZ school swimming/diving team on the plane, plus turbulance.

Back to work today :(

Erm, question; How do you all know who each other are? Do you all just go to games wearing a big "I am so and so from Pie and Bovril, please be my friend" t-shirt? Or do you just ask random folk if they post on an online football forum?

Answers please.

Didn't you get your "P&B Who's Who" when you joined?

...Back to work today :(

Nae luck! :P

Answers please.

Alot of us met at the 5 aside tournament thats held once a year for members on here, and thats how we know each other. :)

Alot of us met at the 5 aside tournament thats held once a year for members on here, and thats how we know each other. :)

That and the Gay Cruise.

Saturday was the day I realised I am getting old and under the thumb. I was needed home after the game and was offered a lift. End result - no post match pints for Dave.

Just as well given my initial thoughts on MacNamara's sending off :lol:

That and the Gay Cruise.

Saturday was the day I realised I am getting old and under the thumb. I was needed home after the game and was offered a lift. End result - no post match pints for Dave.

Just as well given my initial thoughts on MacNamara's sending off :lol:

Yeah, I dont know how I forgot about the gay cruise. Its was [camp]fabulous[/camp]

Shame you couldnt join us afterwards, but we realised it was due to the fact you were under the thumb ;)

I was saying to MarreZ, Colin and Pidge that I thought the sending off was harsh.

I even got a text from MarreZ at the time saying it looked harsh.

We were all wrong after seeing TV evidence :(

Shocking.

Yeah, I dont know how I forgot about the gay cruise. Its was [camp]fabulous[/camp]

Shame you couldnt join us afterwards, but we realised it was due to the fact you were under the thumb ;)

I was saying to MarreZ, Colin and Pidge that I thought the sending off was harsh.

I even got a text from MarreZ at the time saying it looked harsh.

We were all wrong after seeing TV evidence :(

Shocking.

I got that text as well, kind of backed up my initial thouight that Hamilton was at it.

I'll still boo him next time (unless we actually do sign him in January).

Beers in the New Year though.

Erm, question; How do you all know who each other are?

MarreZ.

He was the one who asked me to join him in the Bull before a game. I don't think I would have met anyone offline if it wasn't for that.

Of course the 5's, as mentioned, was a wonderful melting pot of people being utterly surprised what posters are like in real life.

Edit: Oh, and Codfish also went to games with a St.Mirren top with Codfish on the back. He was easy to spot.. ;)

MarreZ.

He was the one who asked me to join him in the Bull before a game. I don't think I would have met anyone offline if it wasn't for that.

Of course the 5's, as mentioned, was a wonderful melting pot of people being utterly surprised what posters are like in real life.

Edit: Oh, and Codfish also went to games with a St.Mirren top with Codfish on the back. He was easy to spot.. ;)

First time i spotted Coddy was on the Falkirk-Edinburgh train :lol:

I feel like i keep seeing Ruggy in Tesco Rutherglen every sunday but i never have the gut's to ask him if it is Ruggy.

If he looks like he's been out all night and is buying a 12 pack of super strength lager then it's probably Ruggy :ph34r:

Archived