Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

I'd be day-dreaming no doubt and texting the team to various people (take note Bairnagain!!!)

Texts appreciated, I didnt laugh when you went down to 8 men, but a few others did ;)

I take it you knew who Becks was, I could not be arsed typing in McAnespie, I am pish with all these modern things like mobile phones. I am 56 remember :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is quite funny but he that laughs last...

I saw Chism, Jamie Beatson and Saint Geezer but didn't speak to any of them unfortunately for them. :D

Was Sam there today? Or is she just a part-timer? :P

Met God is a Bairn today :rolleyes:

First thing he said was ' have you seen that bird working in the pie shop' :lol::lol:;)

To be fair to the boy, she was a stormer! Tattoo on the tailbone, low jeans :D:rolleyes:

To be fair to the boy, she was a stormer! Tattoo on the tailbone, low jeans  :D  :rolleyes:

She was a cracker alright Ruggy, no arguments there ;) B)

BA - The pie I had was quality, the burger was rotten though :ph34r:

BA - The pie I had was quality, the burger was rotten though  :ph34r:

Aye, I saw you walking along the front with your hands (and face) rather full, surprised there was anything left for the rest of us. :lol:

My pie was at the bottom of the pile of five I bought and you would have thought it had been fried. It was as dry as f'k. None of the other boys complained, I guess I was just unlucky. <_<

The burgers were rank too.

Joozy reckons the bridies were tasty.

:D

The bridies were indeed pretty good.

Not as hot as the tasty burd that served it to me though. So far this season, Queen of the South are definitely winning the 'Top Totty in the Pie Stand' race. :D

Guest God is a bairn
Haw GiaB, 2-1 ya fud :lol:

Laugh last, laugh longest ;)

would be so smug BA all it takes is the slip of the tongue to tell ur cronnies how you get rejected fi a pub in air for being a light- weight :lol: and the 2 young uns (me and DB) got in and we had mare to drink :P:D

the bridies were no bad had a couple, no as nice as the burd though ;) was temped to say when she asked what i wanted "dinny be nasty, show me you pastie"

Not as hot as the tasty burd that served it to me though. So far this season, Queen of the South are definitely winning the 'Top Totty in the Pie Stand' race. :D

Some of the burds in the Northbank pie stall at Love Street are lovely. I wouldn't mind some of their pie anyway! :lol:

GiaB, not one to talk about lightweights, one bottle of Smirnoff Ice and you're away with it :lol:

And you must have been in some state on Saturday "WhiTS ure score you need to c the pen they got fuckin jokd " was the text I got at half time :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived