• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ICTChris

Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

He a Tim too, Declan? :P

I didn't meet or see any P&B'rs but am meeting SD before out Bell's Cup game for a beer.

That might be quite tight too Kev. One of our car can't get away from work until five so we're leaving at 5pm. If we get straight up the road then we might be in Perth for 7 so a beer will be fine as I don't have to be in the ground until about 10 minutes before kick off midweek. However, any traffic problems (and there were plenty yesterday) and we might struggle to get up in time for a beer.

I'll defo be down there until 7:35-7:40pm so will see you if I see you! ;)

Is it a 7:45 kick off then? That will certainly increase the chances of a beer. :D

If my hunch is right, MC, clydekid was sitting next to me yesterday

if you are who i think you are then you sit behind me at broadwood

spoke to Ruggy who is a bit forgetful in his old age :rolleyes: and had a good chat with wee bairn

spoke to Ruggy who is a bit forgetful in his old age :rolleyes: and had a good chat with wee bairn

:rolleyes:

I'll bring it to Palmerston, promise ;)

I saw the usual suspects yesterday.

Same here!

There was also a few others I wish I hadn't seen! :ph34r:

Liviclyde - I noticed you, and I can see a wee boy sitting near you, but I wouldnae know him in a million years.

Liviclyde - I noticed you, and I can see a wee boy sitting near you, but I wouldnae know him in a million years.

i think that wee boy was me :o

:rolleyes:

I'll bring it to Palmerston, promise ;)

have you copied it? i was thinking if you have you may aswell stick it in the post save you having to remember it :rolleyes:

There were a few pie and bovril regulare playing in the 7 a side tourney at grangemouth on sunday. Mind you known of butterflys boys were anywhere to be seen. ;):lol::lol:

Whit the f'ck does that mean :blink:

none of you lot were playing.

The young maroons won it. Gary Clark was playing for them........THe railway tavern got beat on pens in the final.

There was a thread on one f on it and itwas a good laugh.

Onef got to the QF. (er a team that qualified went home so we got through :lol:;) )

Didnt know about it, hardly been on One F recently. Too many fannies infiltrating now. :(

(By the way, I am really crabbit today :angry: )

agree on the first point

On the second point- never noticed a difference :lol::lol::lol:

ONE F is bairnmail lite.

The "Kiddies read this y'know" Brigade and poor moderation are spoiling it

There is no humour, I've had three invitations for fistycuffs :lol:

No such problems here Olaf, we're all scared of you :P

Nah he just knows like the rest of us that OneF is full of fuds.

:lol: :lol: :lol: