Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I saw Rowan on Union St last Tuesday. Wasn't too sure as I have only met her once and that was nearly four years ago and didn't want to seem like a dick asking a total stranger if she posted on here.

I thought I saw Rowan on Union St last Tuesday. Wasn't too sure as I have only met her once and that was nearly four years ago and didn't want to seem like a dick asking a total stranger if she posted on here.

I wasn't in town last week. :)

• 2 months later...

This weekend i met sainteesean. Sound guy like. We went to the football together, sat in opposite ends of course! Went back to mine and to a party to get steaming. Girls went mental at him for saying something they made up. He is now on his way home and will take him a good 3 hours.

Good times Sean. :D

• 10 months later...

This ain't been posted on in a while...

Met the usual QP lads at the social on Thursday and Saturday, as well as Kilt (or Jean as he should now be known).

Good win for Queens after several horrific QP games that I've been to in the last year.

EDIT: That first sentence was barely English...

I could well have met loads of P&B's this weekend but don't know.

If we all posted our photos I am sure I would be pleasantly surprised at how many people I know are on this site.

You might want to have a look at the gallery for the photos of the P&B fives.

You might want to have a look at the gallery for the photos of the P&B fives.

I looked at the photos of the Golf Day as I would like to go this year - plenty of photos but no names!

Anyway with a fizzug like mine, probably best not shown to many!!

I could well have met loads of P&B's this weekend but don't know.

If we all posted our photos I am sure I would be pleasantly surprised at how many people I know are on this site.

Are you from South Queensferry? I went to school there. Although I suspect I may have left before you started :ph34r:

• 5 months later...

Archived