Which P&b's Did You Meet This Weekend?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I met Morrison, County fan, in Inverness train station when I was blootered, apologies if I slavered a load of shyte to you mate. :)

Unlucky Chris! Ach hes no a bad defender though.

I met no one but met loads of the highland league site, when they beat us 12-9 in a game of footy on Sunday.

I saw the ICT crew. That was the highlight of my day. :(

Ah, but you didn't see me. I remain an enigma B)

Except to Morrison to whom I am a drunken, shyte slavering Caley fan :lol:

Ah, but you didn't see me. I remain an enigma B)

Except to Morrison to whom I am a drunken, shyte slavering Caley fan :lol:

I was too busy being abused by an ICT fan at livi to notice many other people! :lol:

I spoke to David W, Lesley, Hebridean. I was also speaking to a former favourite on here called Mabawsaricci or however it was spelt.

Seen Clyde Mad, Richiefaescotland, BigbullyweeDave and a few others who I cannae be annoyed to list.

I saw Mabozza as well. He had a massive grin on his face at half time. Not healthy for such an angry young man :P:lol:

Thought a thread about any P&B introductions at the weekends games would be a good idea.

I met Morrison, County fan, in Inverness train station when I was blootered, apologies if I slavered a load of shyte to you mate. :)

Anyone else met any P&Bers this weekend?

I met ICT Chris, funnily enough. He slabbered shite, but unlike everyone else he was with, could actually hold a conversation!

IT was all good natured banter, and the fact I was outnumbered six to one meant I wasn't going to mention a certain score from earlier in the day!

Apart from the Caley fans I met playing 5's, that's the first P&Ber I've come across.

P.S - My computer's knackered, so this will be one of precious few posts. Apologies for non-existant County blog updates too, Pieman :ph34r:

I met ICT Chris, funnily enough. He slabbered shite, but unlike everyone else he was with, could actually hold a conversation!

IT was all good natured banter, and the fact I was outnumbered six to one meant I wasn't going to mention a certain score from earlier in the day!

Apart from the Caley fans I met playing 5's, that's the first P&Ber I've come across.

P.S - My computer's knackered, so this will be one of precious few posts. Apologies for non-existant County blog updates too, Pieman :ph34r:

Considering the day I'd had it's amazing I was in any fit state for conversations/walking/more drinking :lol:

Guest Guinness_Alan

I didn't get to meet any p&b'ers (apart from the Ayr fans I know) coz of the fecking roadworks on the Erskine Bridge. We didn't get to Dumbarton until 10 to 3 so didn't have time for a pint. :( Had to watch the game totally sober! :blink:

Archived