Jehovah's Witnesses

Swampy

For background, I am currently in an apartment complex in suburban Dallas, Texas.

I have watched with growing horror as a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses have approached two doors in an adjacent building, rang the bell, and walked away (the occupants presumably being out.)

I am concerned that they may soon try our door. I am the only one home. How can I bam them up?

Suggestions are welcome within the next five minutes as by my count, depending on the route they take, there are four more doors before this one (assuming they come to this building at all.)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Run upstairs and tip an aquarium onto them.

I'm sure I read that story on here, I can't remember who it was, but it was fucking hilarious.

There is no upstairs: there is a small aquarium in here, though. However I'd be in so much trouble if I did that, which is a shame as the idea really appeals.

The thing is they'd probably be grateful. It's well into the 90s outside.

For background, I am currently in an apartment complex in suburban Dallas, Texas.

I have watched with growing horror as a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses have approached two doors in an adjacent building, rang the bell, and walked away (the occupants presumably being out.)

I am concerned that they may soon try our door. I am the only one home. How can I bam them up?

Suggestions are welcome within the next five minutes as by my count, depending on the route they take, there are four more doors before this one (assuming they come to this building at all.)

Dinosaurs.

Invite them in and before shutting the door say that you would like to re-enact a scene from 9 and a half weeks with the two of them the one in the cinema perhaps.

If they say no shout and stare that its "Ma Hoose Ma Rules"

Guest Raithsaltire

Answer the door naked and masturbate as they give you their shit speech. When they hand you a leaflet as they always do, jizz out and make sure they see you mop it up with their leaflet. Hand it back to them and scream 'rape'. I'm sure you'll not be pestered by them again........:)

By the way, I'm only kidding. Don't do it, or you might end up as some convict's bitch!:P

Answer the door naked and masturbate as they give you their shit speech. When they hand you a leaflet as they always do, jizz out and make sure they see you mop it up with their leaflet. Hand it back to them and scream 'rape'. I'm sure you'll not be pestered by them again........ :)

By the way, I'm only kidding. Don't do it, or you might end up as some convict's bitch!:P

Swampy has disappeared. Your second paragraph may be too late! I hope you can sleep at night. :angry:

Archived