Jehovah's Witnesses

Swampy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems there's a general theme of sexy female JW.

Bound to be a website in this somewhere.

Edit: also noticing a theme of "cracking jugs". Pics plz - with your help, sexyjehovah.com can happen.

Seems there's a general theme of sexy female JW.

Bound to be a website in this somewhere.

I had one in some of my classes at school, I asked her out as I recall but true love didn't run its course as she didn't appreciate my charm and boyish good looks. :( She did have a cracking set of jugs on her though.

JW's are the biggest crowd of mentalist sheep on the feckin' planet. A pox on all their feckin' houses / halls.

Them and 'No' voters. 8)

The Good Lord's bounty is plentiful.

You might be on to something, maybe the JW's are right, I'll maybe use mrs Root as a guinea pig and get her along, if there's an increase in fun-baggage I'll report back and you can get your missus's along to join up too.

• 4 years later...
2 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

In Castlemilk they have Jehovah’s Bystanders....

They witness f**k all

In Russia they have Jehovah's Witnesses who are getting tortured and beaten in jail. What's your point?

37 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

In Castlemilk they have Jehovah’s Bystanders....

They witness f**k all

A red dot is only an answer in your weirdo dotting cult. What is your point?

There is a Jehovah Church (?) on the outskirts of Lochee, I drove past on Saturday just as it was emptying and one of the patrons was very attractive. Just thought I'd share that. I always kind of had a stereotype of what they look/act like but this one certainly went against that.

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

There is a Jehovah Church (?) on the outskirts of Lochee, I drove past on Saturday just as it was emptying and one of the patrons was very attractive. Just thought I'd share that. I always kind of had a stereotype of what they look/act like but this one certainly went against that.

She Fleet

Sure I've posted this before, but a lot of my neighbours are Jehovah's Witnesses, and their church is right near me.

They all seem like nice people, but I would say they're well-meaning and misguided/borderline delusional - that's my prejudice, though.

One of my neighbours invited me to one of their meetings - she had a low-cut top on at the time, so I said I'd think about it, but I never had any intention  of going. 

They clearly disapprove of me and my liking for rock music - this amuses me greatly. 

The lassie upstairs plays rock music when her man's out, and I've seen them buying drink in the local Morrison's - I don't mind them being hypocrites - we're all hypocrites, I think. 

An odd bunch, but probably not much odder than most - decent folk, though, on balance, and good neighbours to have - never any bother. 

It's probably the case that we'd all have much more peaceful lives if we were all JWs or Quakers/Buddhists/Hindus, etc.

It's just fucking weird, though.  

Archived