Count To 1 Million - Or As High As We Can

Planning a home improvement job? Planting a tree? Installing a fence or deck? WAIT! Here's what you need to know first:

Whether you are planning to do it yourself or hire a professional, smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Homeowners often make risky assumptions about whether or not they should get their utility lines marked, but every digging job requires a call – even small projects like planting trees and shrubs. Read More...

Truck Runs Kenilworth Auto Shop

MAY 12, 2008 - At 2042 hours, Company 12 was dispatched as the second due truck company to 6111 Kenilworth Avenue for the building fire. Truck 812 (with 8 volunteers) arrived soon after the first due engine and truck companies, taking a position at the Alpha/Delta corner of a single story auto shop with fire showing. The OIC (Sgt. Platt) and search crew forced several doors on sides Charlie and Delta and assisted the crews from Companies 1 and 9 in the fire room with checking for extension and utilities. While the truck chauffeur (Lt. Liebross) and ladders team threw ladders to the Charlie and Delta sides of the building, the vent crew (led by Sgt. Travers) ascended to the roof, opening up and checking for extension. Chief 812B (as Safety Officer 801) responded while returning from a house fire in Company 8's area and assisted Command. Units from College Park cleared the fireground after operating for about an hour.

The 819 day count of the Mayan calendar combines colors, directions and a distance number counting backwards into a cycle that has, as factors, several numbers important to the Maya, the primary ones being 7, 9 and 13 (7 · 9 · 13 = 819).

The 819 day count, or cycle, begins on day -3 of linear time, 1 Kaban 5 Kumk’u. Since 819 is evenly divisible by 13, the trecena day for each 819 day station is a constant and is always one. And since 819 is one less than an even multiple of 20, the veintena decrements by one on each increment of the cycle. The phrase in the inscriptions, which is sometimes found immediately following the haab month and sometimes between the haab month and the preceding Lunar Supplementary Series, opens with a distance number counting back to a resting place, or station, followed almost always by some form of the T588 verb:

Sharp - Z-820 - supplies page

• <LI class=body>Listed below are the 2 products we carry for the machine you selected above. <LI class=body>Please call us if you have product questions! All items are new.
  • To buy an item, enter a qty and click the 'add selected items to cart' button.

blank.gif

NEWS AB 821 Condor Preservation Legislation Signed Into Law!

Dear Friends, We did it! On October 13th, AB 821 became a law. In 2008, condors will be protected from toxic lead ammunition. We thank the Governor for standing firm against significant pressure from very powerful interest groups. In spite of all their efforts, he did the right thing.

PART 822--POSTMARKET SURVEILLANCE

bluerule2.gifSubpart A--GENERAL PROVISIONS

§822.1What does this part cover?§822.2What is the purpose of this part?§822.3How do you define the terms used in this part?§822.4Does this part apply to me?bluerule2.gifSubpart B--NOTIFICATION

§822.5How will I know if I must conduct postmarket surveillance?§822.6When will you notify me that I am required to conduct postmarket surveillance?§822.7What should I do if I do not agree that postmarket surveillance is appropriate?