Independence For Scotland

Scotlands future.  

251 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Ron Burgundy

The Gray Ghosts desire for independence is not based on economics. Its based on, as you put it, a feeling. The Gray Ghost has outlined why he would like to see Scotland independent within Europe already.

do you propose projects within your workplace based upon the same criteria?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you propose projects within your workplace based upon the same criteria?

Actually, The Gray Ghosts current research project (which got him a scholarship) was initially entirely based on a feeling..the facts backing it up came afterwards!

Actually, The Gray Ghosts current research project (which got him a scholarship) was initially entirely based on a feeling..the facts backing it up came afterwards!

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend you try that in the private sector.

Guest Ron Burgundy

well smashing stuff we are getting somewhere, the idea of researching a subject and coming up with the answers prior to implementing them in a tangible form seems sensible.

i'm going to ask salmond for the ten million pound prize as I have a really really strong feeling I can solve the wave power riddle.

I was in the bath and had a feeling that if we made a giant rubber duck tied to a sort of underwater dynamo the rise and fall of the ocean due to tides would yank the giant plug chain attached to the giant duck and produce free power for the entire nation.

Lets not fucking bother doing any tests or runing models....lets just build the 800 foot tall duck and the other bits and bobs and start making free leccy.

This feeling cannot be wrong.

Guest Ron Burgundy

I really should not reveal my technology in public as the english might steal it and use it to power huge anti-scottishment sentiment weapons which we al know they use to make us feel bad about ourselves, but I trust Alex will hand over the 10 million straight away since my "good feeling-ometer (another of my own inventions by the way) has been recording off the scale "good feeling" and the Duck Power station will be up and running in weeks.

Here is an idea of what it will look like ..... i have no specifications or details of the gigawat output likely but with this much good feeling how can my scheme fail.

The finished Giganta-duck will of course be resplendent in tartan to ensure the whole world will know it's scottish and that scottish folk wear tartan because they are scottish.

It won't quack either, it will instead cry freedom at the exact time william wallace chopped the king of englands head off and shegged his wife meaning the english royal bloodline is actually scottish.

post-11194-1210349827_thumb.jpg

Guest Ron Burgundy
I heard both Norway and Ireland had better devices already.

well if you consider the Irish Action Man based Cold Fission Reactor a viable proposition I suggest you move there.... if you don't share my "feeling" your jsut part of this prohibitive Duck cringe that all you lot have cos you hate enormous tartan duck power stations.

As for the Norwegian idea of sending longboats to steal our electricity, I cannot se it panning out...the giant duck has missiles behind it's eyes to defend our resource against the likes of those filthy english.

Ron, that is the single greatest picture I have ever seen.

thanks.....who would have thought renewable energy would be so aesthetically pleasing.

Wouldn't you agree that the smaller nations seem to be out performing the larger nations?

Yes, on many of the criteria. Most, if not all, of the small nations above us on the income and public services related measures have much higher levels of taxation though.

Is that what we want?

Guest Ron Burgundy
Oh look, more abuse.

folk can read you know....they know what abuse is.....for me it's a feeling :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I live in an SNP area too, numbnuts. Although I've been talking about Aberdeen City, I don't live there.

You live in an SNP area ?

Bully for you . I hope your knowledge of Aberdeen City is better then your knowledge of Scottish politics.

I doubt it somehow :rolleyes:

As seen this week Wendy alexander has called on the SNP to bring forward the referendum and have it in the next 12 months however Alex Salmond has said he will wait till 2010 as said in his manifesto.

We always see the opinion of the "educated and high and mighty" Im just curious to see the opinion of average joes like myself as it will affect us most.

So what do you think?

I want a single option vote please ;)

I have no stats to back it up but I believe there is a direct link between independence and the football fraternity.

It comes as no surprise that the bigoted TA members vote this way.

I have no stats to back it up but I believe there is a direct link between independence and the football fraternity.

It comes as no surprise that the bigoted TA members vote this way.

Probably less of a surprise than knowing the hate filled,bigoted rabble that follow your mob don't. B)

I wouldn't hesitate in saying that this messageboard is made up of over 80% working class males in Scotland between the ages of 15 and 35. It's hardly representative of a cross-section of our society.

Can I take it as read, therefore, that you now believe that there appears to be an overall majority support for independece (around 54%) in this particular group?

Could you possibly provide details of another grouping (that have been polled) where returning to full union within the UK was the majority option? Please post details of this poll.

I think that tea & scone eating bridge players were mentioned. Can you confirm that they vastly outnumber 15-35yo football fans?

Archived