Independence For Scotland

Scotlands future.  

251 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Would rather trust people with Scotland's interests at heart than the new UK government in waiting i.e the Tories ANYDAY. Salmond may not be everybody's cup of tea (if I'm honest, I definately think he is a smarmy so and so), but I do like his standing up for Scotland. He is constantly showing up the Westminster government for the way they mistreat and have mistreated Scotland for generations. He is Scotland through and through, whereas Mr Cameron and his Etonite yah mob have as much care about Scotland as I do about Panama or Tonga.

give one genuine relevant example of this...i'm moist in anticipation.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right. Well I've given you some FACTS about the reality of Scotland's GDP.

What ACTUAL FACTS are you giving me provided by Scotland's top economic expert?

I remember studying this is geography circa 1983/1984. Don't know if it was part of the cirriculum or if the teacher was a rabid SNP activist but it seemed like sense he was talking.

Well, f**k me. I'm convinced.

How's he doing in his latest role as Scotland's top economic expert?

I'll ask him, if I ever see him again. If he's brown bread I've probably missed the boat.

Incidently, how do you get appointed as Scotlands top economic expert?

The examples you gave of Scotlands 'basket case' economy could be used by the SNP to highlight how poorly the country has faired under the unionist parties leadership.

Incidently, how do you get appointed as Scotlands top economic expert?

I don't know. Maybe there is an annual vote of the Scottish Society of Economics?

The examples you gave of Scotlands 'basket case' economy could be used by the SNP to highlight how poorly the country has faired under the unionist parties leadership.

Well, interestingly they have already gone down this road with Health, by blaming Westminster for the fat disgraces that populate our chippies of an evening.

I didn't bother reading anyone elses opinion first - I wanted to vote and then post my opinion without prejudice.

Anyway, Independence for me. Why? It's time we stopped blaming England for everything. It's time either rise or fall on our own efforts. No more blaming the English government for the hundreds of thousands of workshy lazy b*****ds scrounging benefits in Scotland. No more talk of an oppressive government holding us back when many of our industries have failed to show any innovation whatsoever. Independence because it makes everyone of us accountable for our own actions.

Anyway, Independence for me. Why? It's time we stopped blaming England for everything. It's time either rise or fall on our own efforts. No more blaming the English government for the hundreds of thousands of workshy lazy b*****ds scrounging benefits in Scotland. No more talk of an oppressive government holding us back when many of our industries have failed to show any innovation whatsoever. Independence because it makes everyone of us accountable for our own actions.

Those who wish to blame *will* blame, independence or no - at least for the first few decades

Would rather trust people with Scotland's interests at heart than the new UK government in waiting i.e the Tories ANYDAY. Salmond may not be everybody's cup of tea (if I'm honest, I definately think he is a smarmy so and so), but I do like his standing up for Scotland. He is constantly showing up the Westminster government for the way they mistreat and have mistreated Scotland for generations. He is Scotland through and through, whereas Mr Cameron and his Etonite yah mob have as much care about Scotland as I do about Panama or Tonga.

Drivel.

independance. the bonus will be if all those unionist fuckwits piss off and go and live with their english masters, then scotland will be in an even healthier position to build a strong and vibrant economy without them continually telling us that we're so inadequate we cant stand on our own feet

independance. the bonus will be if all those unionist fuckwits piss off and go and live with their english masters, then scotland will be in an even healthier position to build a strong and vibrant economy without them continually telling us that we're so inadequate we cant stand on our own feet

:lol: :lol:

Keep living in a dreamworld. It is likely the backbone of the economy that would desert Scotland if that happened. You would be left with Dole scrounging screw-ups.

400,000 of their 'English masters' live here and will be able to vote in the referendum :lol:

400,000 of their 'English masters' live here and will be able to vote in the referendum :lol:

I see he's caught another Unionist fuckwit. :o

He's a clever one. Almost Skacelesque ;)

Skacel's so talented that he's now the gay priest on Hollyoaks.

Edit : He's shagging Christophe Berra.

Archived