Shitting Stories

I was staying at my friend's last week and we were a bit hung-over on the Sunday morning after gong out on the Staurday night so we decided to watch a dvd and get a pizza from domino's. We went for one we'd never had before called 'Meltdown 2: The Revenge'. Seemed innoent enough, some meatballs, a few peppers. What was the worst that could happen?

The pizza was pretty good and I headed home and did't think anymore of it until later that night. I went to sleep but woke up quite early in the morning (about 4) with the desperate need to evacuate my bowels. I ran to the toilet and it turned out to be one of thise affairs where it feels like it's going to be, and needs to be,mamssive but it's only a few nasty little b*****ds made it. Each one feeling like a burning razor blade hurtling out my anus. Fair enough I thought, that's what you get for drinking and eating spicy food. The worst bit was when I went back to bed. I had this throbbing, hot pain all the way up my shite chute. I've never experienced that before with any food and the pain was so uncomfortable, I was squirming away for about half an hour. It felt like I'd been arse raped by a jalapeno.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was staying at my friend's last week and we were a bit hung-over on the Sunday morning after gong out on the Staurday night so we decided to watch a dvd and get a pizza from domino's. We went for one we'd never had before called 'Meltdown 2: The Revenge'. Seemed innoent enough, some meatballs, a few peppers. What was the worst that could happen?

The pizza was pretty good and I headed home and did't think anymore of it until later that night. I went to sleep but woke up quite early in the morning (about 4) with the desperate need to evacuate my bowels. I ran to the toilet and it turned out to be one of thise affairs where it feels like it's going to be, and needs to be,mamssive but it's only a few nasty little b*****ds made it. Each one feeling like a burning razor blade hurtling out my anus. Fair enough I thought, that's what you get for drinking and eating spicy food. The worst bit was when I went back to bed. I had this throbbing, hot pain all the way up my shite chute. I've never experienced that before with any food and the pain was so uncomfortable, I was squirming away for about half an hour. It felt like I'd been arse raped by a japapeno.

I have suffered this. Hence the name, the "revenge".

One tiny squeeze resulted in another massive fart, quickly silenced by a shite that must have been like 2 inches in diameter. It was like being raped backwards by Kriss Akabusi.

What does this mean?

• 3 weeks later...

There has been no movement on this thread for over 3 weeks.

Has the World Cup got us so tense with excitement that normal bodily functions have seized up?

I fear an explosion of posts after the final has been played, tin hats may be required.

I think I just shat pure Guinness. My bog just about had a head on it and everything. If I'd noticed earlier I'd have tried to draw a shamrock in it.

Normally when I do a shit it consists of about 3 logs probably varying from about 3-5 inches maybe. I was sat on the pan the other day and just started shitting as normal. Everything seemed to be going as usual until I felt a slight tap on my balls. I stood up and looked down and i'd done the most enourmously long shit that hadn't broken off and it was stuck from the bottom of the toilet and had creeped right up sticking on the front not far from the rim. The shit in its reluctantness to break off must have tapped me on the balls whilst trying to climb out the bog. It were one of them reyt gooey fuckers and I was forced to shower after it. I felt cheap and scruffy when that happened (but still took a picture of it to wow my friends).

Normally when I do a shit it consists of about 3 logs probably varying from about 3-5 inches maybe. I was sat on the pan the other day and just started shitting as normal. Everything seemed to be going as usual until I felt a slight tap on my balls. I stood up and looked down and i'd done the most enourmously long shit that hadn't broken off and it was stuck from the bottom of the toilet and had creeped right up sticking on the front not far from the rim. The shit in its reluctantness to break off must have tapped me on the balls whilst trying to climb out the bog. It were one of them reyt gooey fuckers and I was forced to shower after it. I felt cheap and scruffy when that happened (but still took a picture of it to wow my friends).

and the p&b masses?

I had the ghostie deluxe earlier on today.

Breeks down, shite right round the u-bend and a clean hoop. Perfect.

I didn't even need to flush.

I've had a few 'phantom shits' in my time. I had one a couple of weeks back. I even told the folks about it when I went round for Sunday dinner.

Last month I did a shit that looked exactly like a cock (or as close as a shit can look). It was the right shape and size, had a kind of thicker bit at the end for the bell end and even had a groove at the end for a wee japs eye. I was absolutely chuffed, I almost didn't want to flush or wipe my arse and hide this work of modern art with toilet paper. If my camera was working I would definitely have taken a picture of it.

Archived