The Most Boring Poster On P&b

Guest Vintex

Whos that guy or girl?  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't understand the hate grimbo gets. He's a top guy.

had a pint with Grim on a couple of occasions, he's sound as f**k. The way he gets under the skin of the self acclaimed elite on here is just tremendous

had a pint with Grim on a couple of occasions, he's sound as f**k. The way he gets under the skin of the self acclaimed elite on here is just tremendous

Who is the 'self acclaimed elite'; I'd like to know so I can offer due deference.

I never noticed Grim until quite recently when he started posting far more frequently; prior to that I just found his need to sign off every post the same as mildly annoying.

Who is the 'self acclaimed elite'; I'd like to know so I can offer due deference.

I never noticed Grim until quite recently when he started posting far more frequently; prior to that I just found his need to sign off every post the same as mildly annoying.

He's a big Morrissey fan, you wouldn't like him.

Monkey Tennis, ironically, seems to be slowly turning into a Rangers fan. He utter cliqueness with the Rangers supporters is fucking weird.

Mon Dieu doesn't half slever some nonsense eh. Boring as f**k

In response to this:

I think they can.

I'm sure you'll understand my reasoning…

Hibs decided to pursue several honours at the same time.

Unfortunately for them, they assumed that they could plough their way through both.

They had no consideration for the minor details, nor the effects & consequences of their actions.

To break it down, let's label the Championship 'Bid A' and the cups 'Bid B'.

Bid A: This bid was comfortable for Hibs to take without making advances towards another bid. An unattractive and simple bid; getting Bid A guaranteed a crack at those previously out of their league. Hibs thought nothing of weekly pumpings as they were guaranteed to score here. Despite one other potential suitor, Hibs were capable of keeping them away as Bid A was intent on giving itself to Hibs. That was until Hibs sought other bids at the same time…

Bid B: This bid was harder to crack, considering it was already getting split in two. Bid B was well known for leading Hibs on a wild-goose chase and despite this, Hibs continued getting into Bid B's bed, before shitting it. Bid B usually gives Hibs a sniff before it rubs their noses in it. Hibs thought they were going to take both cups home with them - the Diddy Cup and the Daddy Cup (let's call them the DD cups for short). So, Hibs thought they were going to have their hands on the DD cups, since their competition was getting brushed aside. Hibs should have known, the greatest obstacle they faced was their own warped mentality. Inevitably, Hibs bit off more than they could chew but were deluded enough to think they could still have both Bid A & Bid B.

Hibs felt that they got fucked over by Ross at the last minute; it was really their own fault and their fated failure at sipping Bid B's metallic chalice. Hibs have played the same game time and time again, whilst everyone else laughs at them. 

By this point, Hibs have missed out on Bid A after getting pumped by their competition consecutively. Nevertheless, Hibs will continue to be led into Bid B's bed before Hibs' holy grail is kissed by someone else, right in front of them; both of them will receive a good shafting though. 

If anyone will understand my reasoning, it's Mr Bairn.

It's nothing, compared to this:

I think I've got the bitterness out of my system, by finishing a Hibs match review (for once)...

I would have mentioned more Celtic players, but Brown & Forster were the only ones that I think were particularly noteworthy (maybe Commons too).

The save from Stanton was top class and Brown exacerbated our weakest areas, putting constant pressure on our struggling defenders whenever he wasn't walking around with Craig in his back pocket.

Deep breath and…

Williams - Again, he looked a bit shaky and I think he was woeful for their third goal. The game may have been lost by then, but there wasn't any excuse for him to miss that shot. He's not made as many game saving saves as last season, but has made just as many baffling errors. His decision making is very poor.

Maybury - Like Stevenson, he is filling in at full-back when he really shouldn't be. He struggled to keep up with anyone and there was no need to bring down Pukki and risk a red card when our squad is as bare as it is. His passing was dreadful, fitting in for McGivern perfectly!

Nelson - The swap surprised me, though I don't think that was why Forster & Nelson were poor together. I think he was partly at fault for the first goal, as he could have called for the ball though I don't know if he was going to get to it. His passing was even worse than Maybury's and he struggled to stop any Celtic players walking past him.

Forster - I don't think he's been as good as last season, since he returned to centre-back. He seemed a bit lost at times, emphasised by the odd decision to go flying into a header that was Nelson's to lose. He didn't seem to call for the header, before their first goal, so I'm not sure why he went for that even if Nelson looked likely to miss it. He could have done better at their third goal, as he gave Pukki far too much space in the box.

Stevenson - It's a shame that he has been forced to step in at full-back. No matter how much effort he puts in, he just can't play in this position. He went missing a couple of times, when they were playing down that wing but his passing seemed decent when going forward if a bit hesitant. He linked up well down that side with the players in front of him.

Taiwo - He surprised many of us, with his inclusion. He put in a good amount of effort throughout, though he spent most of the game having to mop up after Craig. He supported Zoubir & Stanton well, at times, as well as pressing Celtic's midfielders. He done a good job doing what I think Craig is supposed to be doing. Another game where the other centre-mid outperformed Craig.

Craig - Another terrible game from him, in my opinion. What is he supposed to be doing? If I knew, then I would be able to critique his play better. That said, I doubt it would be positive criticism unless hoofing the ball to nowhere and passing the ball to nowhere is the role he has been given by Butcher. His only consistent positive this season, amongst a large amount of poor performances in various positions, is that he takes good set-pieces. Harris took most of these for whatever reason and we suffered because of it. If he isn't going to take our set-pieces against Raith Rovers, I'd sooner we played Stevenson, Tudur Jones, Taiwo or any other centre-mid ahead of him. He couldn't get the ball forward well enough and was thrown about by their midfielders.

Zoubir - First of all, he lasted the full game. Second of all, he seemed to get even better as the game went on. Third of all, he has improved on the laissez-faire attitude when we're defending. I thought he linked up well with Harris & Stanton, complementing their play very well. I thought he was outstanding in the second half. Though he still needs to look for the better option more often, he has largerly improved on this and put in a better shfit when not in possession. The massive chance that he squandered, was when he had the ball on the wing and Collins would have been 1-on-1 with Forster had he squared the ball. He took two great shots, as well as running circles around Izaguirre most of the time. He was a joy to watch. Butcher & Co. may have saved his season.

Stanton - He was my Man Of The Match by some distance. He shown again, why he was seen as the greatest prospect amongst his peers. His vision was excellent, his movement between Zoubir & Harris was even better and he was always on the same wavelength as the other 3 forwards. Celtic struggled to get near him throughout the game and he dictated the play in the final third. Forster's brilliant save prevented a well-deserved goal amongst an abundance of exceptional passes. He reminded me of a young Francesco Totti. When he was through on goal, he opted for his left foot rather than try and curl it around Forster, which was the only rough part of a glistening performance. He was our backbone in attack and held our team together whilst Zoubir & Harris drifted about the final third.

Harris - He got the Man Of The Match award, which I was surprised at. He was great in the first half, showing signs of the performances that won us games last season. I thought he faded in the second half, but that seemed more to do with him keeping up than misplacing passes or making bad decisions. Harris & Zoubir swapped and interlinked well together, but his link up play with Stanton was a pleasure to watch. His passing and decision making seemed a lot better than last week and he formed an excellent partnership with the other forwards. When Stanton tamely hit that left-foot shot in the box, I would've liked Harris to have stolen it on his right. I'm not sure why he taken our set-pieces, his corners were mostly poor or just didn't come off.

Collins - He put in another fantastic performance, in my opinion. Right from the off, he was abused for not pressing or being [poor] by babbling halfwits that should really stay at home, for their own health as well as everyone else's. It was barely a minute into the game, and two minutes into the abusing of Collins, before he had cornered their centre-back twice as well as winning a corner. I thought Van Dijk & Ambrose struggled against the large, but surprisingly nimble forward. He should have got a penalty, as well as a goal when he got into a position that would've seen him 1-on1 with Forster had Zoubir squared the ball. He was phased out in the second half, when he dropped deeper and began having to feed on awful long balls from Maybury, Nelson & Craig. He would be better alongside Heffernan, but he may still score plenty with service from the terrific trio behind him.

Butcher & Co. - I thought they done the best of what they could, with the lineup. The formation and tactics worked and we were the better team for most of the game. Though we didn't make a change until late-on, I'm not sure what changes we could have made when the front four were playing as well as they were. They've clearly done wonders for Zoubir. It appears as though they have got our forwards to support the defence more effectively, though it resulted in some tired counter attacks.

Fans - As I have already pointed out, the turnout was poor but it's a shame we couldn't have had another 10/20 less with the nutters that spend every second of every game abusing our players, often for no reason at all. I thought the atmosphere was very subdued, I think Hearts were louder when we were winning 1-0, than Celtc fans when they were winning by 2 goals. I wish the sound of 'Hibees' at one point in the game, as well as our abuse of Thomson, was matched in volume more often in the game. Our forward play deserved a better reception, in my opinion, it was the best I've enjoyed this season.

"Absolutely Cringeworthy"

#noregrets

I mentioned earlier the stiff competition on here for this title but Zen Archer is probably the most worthy winner.

The only time he's actually funny is unintentionally of course, when he attempts to reassure himself by calling other people miserable/angry etc for pointing out his thread killing jokes are 100% garbage.

• 5 years later...