The Big Bang Theory

Ned Nederlander

The Big Bang Theory is superb. Whoever said that Friends is the foundation for it is wrong. A few of the gags have been more Frasier-esque as well as the characters themselves showing similar personalities to that of Frasier and Niles (Sheldon is a hell of a lot like Niles!). It's also pretty simple with it's jokes so I can see it lasting.

Oh aye, and Kaley Cuoco - Jesus, I thought she couldn't get any better from her 8 Simple Rules days but boy was I wrong!

• 8 months later...
Second series had surpassed the first IMO :D

It certainly has been a great series so far.

It's watchable but not great. The tall lad who moans all the time is just awful though and exceedingly unfunny. You can see a mile off what his 'jokes' will be. Truly a terrible character who should get his puss punched.

I like Sheldon, the fact that he is awkward, weird (well even for them), strange and despite how smart he is he really doesn't have any real normal characteristics is part of the show really.

Wolowitz is great though :D.

I like Sheldon, the fact that he is awkward, weird (well even for them), strange and despite how smart he is he really doesn't have any real normal characteristics is part of the show really.

Wolowitz is great though :D.

Agreed fast becoming the best character. The blonde girl is actually getting more attractive as well. Superb effort on her part.

Wolowitz is great though :D .

agreed wolowitzs is fantastic.

this series for me has been better than the last(sheldons girlfriend being a great episode)

oh and kaley cuoco :wub:

kaley-cuoco-psp-wallpaper.jpg

Agreed fast becoming the best character. The blonde girl is actually getting more attractive as well. Superb effort on her part.

Kaley Cuoco :wub:

The fact that she's in it makes it automatically worth watching it's just an added bonus that it's a good and really funny show.

• 1 year later...