HGG

Garden Options

Well done for putting the trampoline on reasonably level ground. Automatically gets you into the top half of the average Scottish IQ table
Thats not where it goes. Theres another patio up the top right you cant see. Its just there to let the guy do his thing with the slabs.

Appreciate the kind words though brother.

My rule of thumb is that if it’s so cold in my garden that I’d need an outdoor heater on to keep me warm if I was just standing about, I go inside , to my warm house , rather than stay out just for the sake of it.

2 minutes ago, akkrozz1 said:

Ok, any of us can grow weed in the garden area, but how legal is that to sell and buy CBD oil in UK online markets?

:blink:

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Whays everyone working with re outdoor heating? Anyone use a gas fired patio heater?

I used one on the past, but it only really heated the immediate area around it - move a couple of feet outside of this and it's Baltic.  

On 08/07/2019 at 19:49, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

20190708_174640.jpg

Started moving my cactus and stuff into the greenhouse. Still a few little bits to do like a second coat of stain and silicon around the windows but I am chuffed with it. Total cost 400-450 euro.

20190827_190811.jpg

Been growing veg with my daughter this summer. We've managed lettuce, radish, carrots and tomatoes. She's absolutely loving the responsibility of it all and was raging I hadn't watered the tomatoes at the weekend whilst she was away at her granny's. Just need the tomatoes to turn red now!

20190826_181424.jpg

Anyone dealt with a storm damaged tree before? One of ours lost one of its main trunks the other day in the wind. I've been tidying up where I sawed it off and found a lot of slaters and stuff, so there must have been a crack in there for a while. It felt like I was removing a lot of wood to get it cleaned up and I'm a bit reluctant to leave it at that, it sways a lot in the wind. I was thinking about building something round it to brace it, anyone done anything like that?