Garden Options

HGG

photos of the cabbage patch are a few weeks old but i only moved in this year so loads of plans to develop it further. Not huge but does the job.

From left to right in top pic;- pea pods, carrots, onions, tatties, leeks and strawberries. theres onions and tatties in the tubs with more peapods on the fence.

2nd pic has the mine greenhouse with the herb tub above. more strawberries etc.

i feel auld talking about gardens :o - roll on the fitba :lol:;)

Edited by savagecabbage

photos of the cabbage patch are a few weeks old but i only moved in this year so loads of plans to develop it further. Not huge but does the job.

From left to right in top pic;- pea pods, carrots, onions, tatties, leeks and strawberries. theres onions and tatties in the tubs with more peapods on the fence.

2nd pic has the mine greenhouse with the herb tub above. more strawberries etc.

i feel auld talking about gardens :o - roll on the fitba :lol:;)

I wanted raised beds too, but it just isn't going to happen in the garden here. :(

Yours look cool though. :) I'm really impressed with the organisation there. Great use of the space.

We ate the carrots today. Tasted like... well... carrots! :rolleyes::D

withnailandi2.jpg

I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot.

:lol: Yer aff yer heid.

That said, you appear to be on my side, so... welcome to the big P&B garden debate. :D

The carrots tasted fine and the kids and I had a fab time and felt very pleased with ourselves for our efforts. I think it's entirely commendable. :P to Hebs!

My chilli pepper plant has gone mental and there's about 20 chillis growing on it just now! :D They're going to be fiery little b*****ds! Heaps of tomatoes too! :)

I've got plenty of flowers on my chilli plant but not turning into chillies yet :(

Leeks are coming on great as well, plenty cherry tomaotes. I will try and get some photos!

On the plus side, :D two guys turned up at next door's house yesterday to trim the ivy. Even better, they demolished practically the whole thing and have left him with just a wee bit next to the front door. Well chuffed! :)

And, they are coming back this week to cut the grass at the back, which I mentioned earlier, they have let grow to about 2 feet high!

Well done you! :thumsup2

Are we going to see some photos?

Why does she get that while I get abuse over my produce? :(

I've got plenty of flowers on my chilli plant but not turning into chillies yet :(

My chilli plant hasn't flowered yet and is looking so sad I think it may not do. Still no sign of any tomatoes on any of my plants either. :( However, there were more strawberries this morning. :)

On the plus side, :D two guys turned up at next door's house yesterday to trim the ivy. Even better, they demolished practically the whole thing and have left him with just a wee bit next to the front door. Well chuffed! :)

And, they are coming back this week to cut the grass at the back, which I mentioned earlier, they have let grow to about 2 feet high!

It was worth waiting then. Or did you have a barney with the neighbour in the meantime? :unsure:

Had a guy round to give me a quote for sorting out the guttering, soffits and facias at the back of the house this morning too. Hopefully the dripping on the conservatory roof right outside my bedroom window will be no more very shortly! :D

Guest The Phoenix
Why does she get that while I get abuse over my produce? :(

We haven't seen the photos yet - the abuse may follow then. ;)

You can't pin my thread for me. ;)

Hmph! <_< Maybe I just haven't told you I'm a mod yet so that you don't pester me to pin your thread. Haven't thought about that have you, smartie pants?! :P

You'll no get round me that easy...
Am no givin up yet. Name your price.

(must not include gardening)

:lol: Oh go on, Reina. Make it something he'd really hate! I can think of plenty. :D