Chance For Free Publicity For Your Club's Website

For this coming season, I will be doing a piece in the programme for websites of each club in the division. I'll be writing a short article on my opinion of the website and it's features. To do this, I'll obviously need some websites to write about. Only one per club can be used, so if more than one for a club is posted, I'll have a look at them and pick one.

This could be a great chance to get free publicity for your site amongst your own fans and Brechin fans. Post your website links in this thread. Or I'll send Scott McCulloch round to sort you out. B)

so long as he is wearin his quality sharp suit! :)

fella - are you talking about official club websites? or any sites in general?

if so we'd like to submit the new official site for the forfar slot (once we have it finished of course!)

glad to see a new feature going into your programme though and look forward to reading the first one at the glebe

Any site will be taken into consideration, they don't have to be official sites.

The one problem I do have is that I'll need to do these within the next few weeks, so I don't think I'll be able to use the official Forfar site.

Guest BCityfan

I doubt you'd be allowed to do city-mad could you?

I'll be able to advertise my site in my section in the programme next season. :D

Feel free to write about www.stirlingalbion.com,however,please take into account this is only really our first full season as a website(and that it's getting a new look from 1st August onwards). B)

I'd like to plug www.morton-mad.co.uk, but at this time, I freely admit that www.mortonunofficial.net is the best Morton site around. www.tontastic.com (the Morton media archive) is also deserving of a mention.

Any chance you could mention all three? :D

Guest BCityfan
I'd like to plug www.morton-mad.co.uk, but at this time, I freely admit that www.mortonunofficial.net is the best Morton site around. www.tontastic.com (the Morton media archive) is also deserving of a mention.

Any chance you could mention all three? :D

Yes Please, www.brechincity-mad.co.uk

Guest BCityfan
why review any more than one footy mad site?

there all the same anyway :ph34r:

They all basically look the same...but the quality in reports and features won't be the same. B)

Archived