Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

i have no idea what you have just said

Sol was a Jewish character from The Jerky Boys who were two American prank call merchants. He was a sensitive soul who used words like terribly hurtful and the like.

I know you've had a shit weekend Throbber so watch this and other Jerky Boys vids and you can thank me later:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sol was a Jewish character from The Jerky Boys who were two American prank call merchants. He was a sensitive soul who used words like terribly hurtful and the like.

I know you've had a shit weekend Throbber so watch this and other Jerky Boys vids and you can thank me later:

Thanks mate - I'm all cheered up now!!

Bit disappointed I didn't make McKee's list considering he's been red dotting me all over the place in threads. Thought I'd be a sure fire favourite.

That's what you get for your thinly-veiled bigotry, and the absolute pish you were slavering in the Marshall thread.

sorry 2 offend u m8

I think they've just been mixed up again :lol:

If one of them ever gets accused of being a beast the other better prepare for a shitstorm of unwarranted abuse.

It would be Ian H Watkins all over again.

there are many people on this site enjoy ripping the utter pish out of Rangers, most of it is completely warranted,

^_^

I nip in and out of the big thread, it does 'move on' every now and then but when you've not visited it for a while you can be pretty sure what of you're going to see when you first open it.

Maybe not worth pointing out but I've no great dislike of 'Rangers', I'd genuinely prefer if the other lot had gone tits up, and I was pretty much just enjoying the spectacle until it was suggested that they might slot straight into the First.

As for this 'Shite Posters' thread ! The only guy I'd add was that f'cker that kept talking to himself :1eye I gather he had some sort of 'funny' alias at one point although I don't remember anything of that incarnation, but the utter guff that occasionally transpired when he would 'chat' to some relative of his was gringe-worthy and very slightly disturbing - an utter roaster !!

Don't post much on here but did you not piss your pants? You've also been banned but can't seem to stay away. No offence but your life sounds a wee bit shite.

:lol:

What an outstanding summary.

I don't think there are that many bad posters on here right now. Some tedious ones perhaps but noone really srings to mind as a complete fucktard.

I keep reporting Wisbit for being boring but Keithgy keeps telling me that he can't ban him for that. Very unreasonable. To me he is like a fly that buzzes around your house in the Summer that no matter what, you just can't swat. Lex though; shitting christ - another fuckwit who has Wisbit to thank to stop him being the thickest fucker on here.

I have stopped going on the GN forums as there is nothing n there that interests me anymore, so perhaps most of the fuckwits are over there more then the Premiership Forum. Franko Jambo is really bad, but he has been consistently bad since his Jambos Kickback days but never really improved from his attention seeking pish.

AberdeenHibee is going off the rails somewhat though. I fear for pedestrians in Union St whenever he gets pelters on the Hearts Admin thread.

Yeah Lex is pretty much just a literate wisbit, both are utterly horrific StandFree tribute acts aswell

1. The alias-hunter posters - the weird gratification they derive from seeking out, naming aliases and seeing them banned is bemusing and a bit concerning (seriously why would you waste your time doing that?)

2. Posters who engage in shite pun "banter" for literally entire threads.

3. StandFree03 - no redeeming features and overall just leads a tragic and miserable existence.

4. Quitongo's left peg - tries really hard to come across as intelligent and knowledgable about football, but just isn't. Also minus points for looking like a fat lesbian.

5. The Phoenix (even though he could probably be categorized under number 2, I feel he deserves a spot especially for himself).

1. The alias-hunter posters - the weird gratification they derive from seeking out, naming aliases and seeing them banned is bemusing and a bit concerning (seriously why would you waste your time doing that?)

3. StandFree03 - no redeeming features and overall just leads a tragic and miserable existence.

4. Quitongo's left peg - tries really hard to come across as intelligent and knowledgable about football, but just isn't. Also minus points for looking like a fat lesbian.

5. The Phoenix (even though he could probably be categorized under number 2, I feel he deserves a spot especially for himself).

^^^Alias of banned poster.

It's the only pun he gets at his age.

Archived