I'm Not Dead

I was quite amazed by all the interest in the 'Where's Kilt? thraed. The bitchfest between Kara Hibee and Ayrgirl was absolutely pant creaming... :D Seriously, I was touched by the genuine voices of concern at my whereabouts and it's nice to know a lot of people on here care sonething asbout me. Quick update - off work on sick leave for the forseeable future, house has been sold subject to contract and I'm looking for somewhere to live. Sitting here at my ex's discussing what stuff we're leaving behind in the house when I move. Just read the whole Where's Kilt thread to her - she's stunned!* :lol: Thanks for the text Hebs, it was only 4 pages then... :huh:  :lol:  and the effort to trace me Debs - I'd have opened the door if it had been you! ;)  To quote Arnie....I'll be back! :) Cheers everyone! ;)

Edit: Mrs Kilt has just informed me that she's quite tempted by the Fred West option... :o I think I'd better be going...... :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bugger, I've just had my funeral suit cleaned. :angry:

Don't worry you will get to wear it at yours.

I am gutted you never died Kilt, in a Michael Hutchence "accident" though. It would have added to the legend of the Kilt.

Archived