The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Just now, jaggyness said:

Got to feel a bit for Mitchell. His remarkable first innings century totally overshadowed.

Yeah. Fielding aside, New Zealand actually played pretty well there.  They probably thought they had a real chance of winning this when they were bowled out.  

7 hours ago, btb said:

Well I was wrong about this Test - NZ 246/8 now.

I always think it's hard to make above 3.75/over in Test conditions, currently it would be about 3.4.

Obviously not that hard....

Yeah. Fielding aside, New Zealand actually played pretty well there.  They probably thought they had a real chance of winning this when they were bowled out.  
Yeah, Jamieson being unable to bowl obviously hindered them as well cos southee and Boult looked knackered. I wonder if we'll see any changes for England in the final test. The ODIs start this week too against the Netherlands.

A smoke and a pancake required for the Netherlands after England rack up an astounding 498-4. Buttler hit 162 from 70 balls, Malan 122 from 90 and Salt 125 from 80. Livingstone had a late cameo bashing 66 from 22 balls. Roy was out for 1 and Morgan a duck.

I do like this is aggressive brand of cricket England are playing as it is very entertaining and great to watch but you just feel they will have a couple of innings where they are bowled out for 70.

I suppose you could argue they did that plenty anyway.