The Cricket Thread

bewlay

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Could be a collapse on the cards here, 2 early wickets & need one more to get into that long tail.England could get them out for 350 which would be a result after yesterday.

Eminently possible, indeed likely I'd say. Equally likely though is England utterly shitting the bed and being all out for 193. 

Siraj is the Indian Stuart Broad and I claim my £5. Surely Pant has got to see that as well. I've never stood behind a set of stumps in my life, but even with my Indian hat on I could tell in real time that they were both smashing into 4th stump.

The late wicket of Burns tips this in India's favour. Given England's propensity for losing wickets in clusters tomorrow morning could be fun. Also without Stokes I don't see a lot of runs in that England tail currently unless Moeen pulls something out the bag.

1 minute ago, jaggyness said:

The late wicket of Burns tips this in India's favour. Given England's propensity for losing wickets in clusters tomorrow morning could be fun. Also without Stokes I don't see a lot of runs in that England tail currently unless Moeen pulls something out the bag.

As is the normal if India get Root early its goodnight.   If Root is still around by tea then England have had a great day and a couple of them will make 30 or 40 while he gets around 150.