The Cricket Thread

bewlay

You also know that in spite of India showing them exactly how to bowl here, they will have a 14-18 over spell at it tonight where they will completely fail to pitch it up.
They are a complete shambles in Test Cricket, Aussies must be odds on for a whitewash this winter.
Given how things are going covid wise in Australia just now I'll be surprised if it goes ahead. Which might not be a bad thing for England.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Archer out of cricket for the next year after, predictably, his elbow gave up entirely.  I suspect he’s bowled his last at test level.  

A career as a T20 gun bowler awaits, I suspect.

England really short of pace for the Ashes now, I’d take a look at Mahmood 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Can’t see the pictures, but they’re furious about it on TMS. 

It's a bit grey. With the weather forecast, it almost guarantees a draw as that reading sets the standard for the next 3 days.

That'll be it for the day. India have certainly wobbled today. Not as much as my bottom lip mind when Kohli was out first ball. Weather permitting, I'd still expect them to get a lead of about 100 which would put them in a pretty strong position

10 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

That'll be it for the day. India have certainly wobbled today. Not as much as my bottom lip mind when Kohli was out first ball. Weather permitting, I'd still expect them to get a lead of about 100 which would put them in a pretty strong position

It fair cheered me up, forecast is grim for the next two days,looks like morning sessions then by the time they decide to restart for the rest of the day the next shower will come along.