The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Guest Bob Mahelp

Great stuff from the Aussies here. They've really dug in, in difficult conditions.

It can change quickly though given the weakness of their middle order batting, but this is a good start. 

Warner and Labuschagne really took advantage of Woakes and Stokes to really up the run rate. If they can bat until tomorrow, the Aussies are in a great position. I think Head will be good for some runs, Wade could be a lot or none, Paine really needs to improve as well. These two could do the damage, however.

Warner and Labuschagne really took advantage of Woakes and Stokes to really up the run rate. If they can bat until tomorrow, the Aussies are in a great position. I think Head will be good for some runs, Wade could be a lot or none, Paine really needs to improve as well. These two could do the damage, however.
England have been chucking pies since tea, been too short too often and Australia have made the most of it.
The word beating, all-conquering 100mph West Indian English super kid is struggling a bit here. 

How quickly the game can change!

I did not think that Paine one was out at all in real time, thought it might not even be umpire's call and missing leg by about 6 inches
Yup Warne said before they went to TV umpire it was slipping down. Was only when you saw the slow mo it looked like a decent review