The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Only difference now I would think is that the Windies will have now given up any thoughts of winning the game so might go into full defensive mode. Blackwood was excellent in the first innings so if he and Chanderpaul can hang around for a couple of hours then England might get frustrated.

Cracking partnership out the lower middle order from Ramdin and Holder, don't think anyone was expecting that. Got a feeling when/if one of them goes the tail will collapse pretty quickly though.

From 189-6 to 268-6 at tea. 31 overs to go.

Declared too late again? Surely not...

If you had asked me i would have preferres an england win than jimmy becoming leading wicket taker.

Deja vu the last windies series. England are generally toothless these days and aus and possibly nz will wipe the floor with them in the summer regardless of the outcome in this series

Can't believe how blunt this England attack is looking against a poor Windies middle order, on a 5th day pitch!

334-7 with 5 overs remaining... Draw looking more and more likely.

Well done to him. He's definitely past his best but still England's best bowler imo. He'll almost certainly go past 400 this year.

Congratulations Jimmy on getting the record on your 100th cap.

Just a shame this match will end in a draw.

b2SEWpI.jpg