The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Looks like all of the Quarter-Finals could be tedious, one-sided affairs. Hopefully Pakistan can make a game of this but I'm not holding my breath.

Think so too. The 4 best teams have clearly been SA, Ind, Aus and NZ, it should certainly get more competitive at the semi final stage.

Steve Smith out LBW for 69, Aus 148 for 4 chasing 214.

Great performance from Watson, he's a class batsman and he's giving the Pakistani's some stick and literally laughing in the face of the bouncers.

He's 60 from 64 balls currently and Aus need 11 more runs. All over bar the shouting.

Great performance from Watson, he's a class batsman and he's giving the Pakistani's some stick and literally laughing in the face of the bouncers.

He's 60 from 64 balls currently and Aus need 11 more runs. All over bar the shouting.

He's a utter knob in the classic Australian mould. In other words, a complete dick who is very good at his sport. Even Scotland's gentle trundler lefty was giving him some verbals.

Even the Aussies don't like Watson much.

Kiwis should win tomorrow but I would have been tempted with the WI as a value bet if they were 4/1 or so, they're generally more shite than sugar but occasionally they can come off and the pressure might start to get to NZ.