The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Was considering heading over to Lords this morning, but looked out the window and it looked like it was getting ready to hammer down any minute so I decided against it.

Thank God we didn't win it there or I would have been furious with myself.

Surely you regret not going and seeing such a dramatic finish live?

There's something wrong when its all about the winning.

So with Sri Lanka struggling a bit at 229/7, now seems to be an opportune time to ask; is that the Ayris Hybrid advert with the guy singing Horse With No Name supposed to be funny? I genuinely can't tell.

Only 11k tickets sold yesterday for the first day is pretty poor,it wont put Headingley high up the list for future tests.

The reaction on TMS to everyone missing Broads hat trick was unreal.

Only 11k tickets sold yesterday for the first day is pretty poor,it wont put Headingley high up the list for future tests.

The reaction on TMS to everyone missing Broads hat trick was unreal.

Is Headingley not the most expensive ground to attend, even including Lord's? I seem to recall ticket prices - which I would have thought would be set by the ECB but seemingly aren't - being an issue there before.

Even then, you are going some not to sell out a test match in England.

Is Headingley not the most expensive ground to attend, even including Lord's? I seem to recall ticket prices - which I would have thought would be set by the ECB but seemingly aren't - being an issue there before.

Even then, you are going some not to sell out a test match in England.

£15-60 on the Headingley website,plenty left for tomorrow going by the stadium seat plan.