The Cricket Thread

bewlay

I don't think i've ever heard a batsmen getting the treatment Warner just got!

It's just not cricket!!

No reviews left and a batting line up that will need to be carried by Clarke,this just got interesting.

Yup, if Clarke gets a stinker of a decision now then they are screwed.

Haddin is no mug, Siddle and Starc decent lower order bats. But I do think this partnership is now key

Why would he use a review when he so clearly hit it?

If the Aussies collapse now then all the good work on day one will count for nothing.

And why would his captain, standing at the other end let him waste a review like that? Fucking stupid cricket all round.

Declare after Tea I think. I'm hopeful the Oz bowlers will trap and make a game of this. Bowl England for sub 300 in a day and a half, bat for a bit to get a lead of 400 then bring England back in for just more than a day to try and bowl them out.

Good session this avo.

Declare after Tea I think. I'm hopeful the Oz bowlers will trap and make a game of this. Bowl England for sub 300 in a day and a half, bat for a bit to get a lead of 400 then bring England back in for just more than a day to try and bowl them out.

Good session this avo.

507-7 at tea. I think the Aussies will come out and have a mad bash for half an hour or so then declare, giving them a chance to bowl at England for about 90 minutes or so.

If they don't declare, when is the next new ball due for the England attack?

507-7 at tea. I think the Aussies will come out and have a mad bash for half an hour or so then declare, giving them a chance to bowl at England for about 90 minutes or so.

If they don't declare, when is the next new ball due for the England attack?

Would be after 80 Overs so I think in about 10?? Cant mind how many ther are down now.

Dont know why, but I feel this pitch might suit the Oz pace attack, Harris, Starc and Siddle might get more joy from this pitch with there aggressive style.

England need to bat all day tomorrow and till have wickets left into sunday. There is meant to be a risk of rain soo that may help them out a bit. WTF was Bresnan doing walking to that? :lol: If he cant tell the difference between his arse and the bat then he should chuck it.

Root got a decent ball to shift him and although England were not attempting to score runs in that session, the Aussie bowlers did bowl a good line, which they will have to do tomorrow. And why the f**k was Lyons not picked for the first two tests? He is streets ahead of Agar as a bowler and will cause England big problems on that wicket I reckon.

Good to see Clark show his undoubted class, I like the guy and its good he got into form, great knock on a helpful wicket, but he did it and got his team into a good position. We will see tomorrow how it goes, but England have struggled to pile up runs the past couple of series and they really need to in this innings.

Trott and Cook out in the morning session. England clearly in some trouble. 120-4.

Watching the cricket with a pint and a dram overlooking the Ness and full of misplaced preseason optimism.

The only way is down.

Hoping for a KP special before I have to leave for the match.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app