The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Broad's lbw to Smith was rather amusing. Normally I'm one for liking correct decisions, but after him not walking at Trent Bridge, you can't help but think of karma.

Maybe it's the fact I'm not keen on Broad too...

Anyway, at last a contest!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Broad's lbw to Smith was rather amusing. Normally I'm one for liking correct decisions, but after him not walking at Trent Bridge, you can't help but think of karma.

Maybe it's the fact I'm not keen on Broad too...

Anyway, at last a contest!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Does anyone actually like Broad? He is up with KP as the England player I hate the most.

Does anyone actually like Broad? He is up with KP as the England player I hate the most.

I like Broad, he has a tendency to be inconsistent but he can be tenacious and bowl for longer spells from either end which leaves Jimmy time to recover between spells. He is also useful with the bat thanks to his youth spent as an opening batsman.

An all round integral part of the England team and a top 10 bowler. Like KP he can be an arrogant b*****d, probably due to his father who was just the same when he played for England.

Really hope the Aussies can pull this one off. What I think will happen, they'll make 400-450, manage to bowl Eng out for under 300. But when it comes to bowling them out in the 2nd innings, they'll fall short at 4 or 5 down. Match subsequently drawn

Australia should be able to bat themselves out of sight today if they knuckle down. The pitch is good for batting on but its going to get harder to bat as the match trundles on so if the Aussies get a big enough total they can at least rule out the England win today I reckon. The pressure then turns right on to England and we will see what happens from there. Batting on the fourth and fifth day will be really tough I reckon and if the aussies can get another couple of hundred today or better then they are in a great position to push for the win, their bowlers can do the business

I don't think i've ever heard a batsmen getting the treatment Warner just got!

It's just not cricket!!

No reviews left and a batting line up that will need to be carried by Clarke,this just got interesting.