The Cricket Thread

bewlay

I love test cricket but a one sided affair like this is pretty boring. Hoping Clarke can get a decent score here and Khawaja and/or Smith can pay well and at least have something to build some confidence on.

Their bowling line up is decent but the batsman are just not giving them a hope. Oh for a Mike Hussey or a Ricky Ponting.

I love test cricket but a one sided affair like this is pretty boring. Hoping Clarke can get a decent score here and Khawaja and/or Smith can pay well and at least have something to build some confidence on.

Their bowling line up is decent but the batsman are just not giving them a hope. Oh for a Mike Hussey or a Ricky Ponting.

I honestly can't say I've been bored. Yesterday afternoon was really one appreciated best by the purists (and I'm not one) but this morning has been an enjoyable listen on TMS.

30 runs in just a few overs after lunch is quite good.

Still don't think they'll reach the 583 target by the end of the day tomorrow.

The start of this Australian Innings. Is quite similar to the England one, 3 wickets while still about the 30 runs mark, now the batters just keep on grinding out the runs.