The Cricket Thread

bewlay

2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Down in London with work so headed across to The Oval for the Blast QF between Surrey and Yorkshire this evening. What a cracking game of cricket. Thoroughly entertained. 

Lucky you.

The last few overs of the chase were absolutely tremendous.

England fall to 30-3 from 5 overs chasing India's 198-8. It would just be vintage England that as the Test team is on the up for the white ball team to go the other way. India have got the ball swinging all over the place so far.

It would just be vintage England that as the Test team is on the up for the white ball team to go the other way.

Ahem. England playing like a village team today, especially that run out with Jordan and Willey getting their wires crossed.

Absolute carnage at Taunton in the last quarter final of the blast. Somerset score a domestic record 265 against Derby, leggy McKiernan goes for a record 82 off his 4. I've never felt so sorry for a cricketer and that's from a Somerset supporter.

This T20 Blast season has been mental.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz

2 hours ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Absolute carnage at Taunton in the last quarter final of the blast. Somerset score a domestic record 265 against Derby, leggy McKiernan goes for a record 82 off his 4. I've never felt so sorry for a cricketer and that's from a Somerset supporter.

This T20 Blast season has been mental.

That no ball he had where he missed the wicket completely would have been hilarious if I wasn’t feeling so bad for the guy. Had a shocker.