The Cricket Thread

bewlay

The pathetic pattern continues as the truly hopeless Pope goes for 14 to Boland.

It's not even annoying now just pathetic.

Thoroughly enjoyed the SA victory over India and  perma raging childlike antics of Kohli the cock.

The Saffers are a couple of batsman away from being a good team.  Very good attack they have.

6 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Warner getting a pair will never not he funny.

Another dismal England innings lasting just 47.4 overs. Even if they did skittle Australia for 100 or so, can you see England scoring 200+ to win?

Well England have given themselves the slightest of chances with 2 wickets taken for 5 runs so far. 

England shitting the bed again. Burns run out for 0 early doors, followed by Crawley for buttons. Root and Malan score well before falling in quick succession and now Stokes is out for 4.

5 down before they've even got 100 on the board [emoji23]

Their batting is genuinely horrendous.

A tremendous performance from Wood gave England a realistic total to chase, but another batting collapse is underway despite Burns and Crawley producing England's best opening partnership of the series. They'll not see the day out.

Some of this has been excellent bowling  but Stokes was some laugh. Playing a shot like that when you've less than 200 to chase on day three :lol:

Unbelievably bad by England. I went to bed at midnight thinking England could bat through the day/ evening and keep the match alive. Turned on the telly an hour or so ago and England were collapsing with not many more runs from when I’d went to bed but 6 wickets down. By the time I’d showered and had a quick shave, the whole lot of them were out. Think I heard the commentary saying it was 10 wickets for 56 runs!

Edited by deegee

Thats the worst collapse of the series for me. 

So for the WIndies series, England need at least one opener (presumably Crawley will get a slot), a number three, Root stays at four, Stokes fitness at five?, possibly a new no 6 unless they persevere with Pope but Bairstow will probably stay, and question marks over the wicket keeper - presumably Billings now ahead of Foakes in the pecking order. Will Anderson and Broad be seen again?