The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

58-5

Getting to the point where England might be able to avoid a follow-on this evening/early tomorrow 👍

Or, as an alternative rib-tickler, India must surely be thinking about declaring very soon.

33 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

One of those classic England efforts where 58-5 and a load of bunnies to come, turns into 220-6 at the close?

It’d take quite the Ben Stokes effort to get 220 from here…

Glorious stuff.  I’ve never quite seen too much of Overton, but he’s causing all sorts of problems here.

2 in 2 for the second time in the inning.  India have lost 4 wickets for 0 runs.

Edited by Savage Henry

India win the toss and bat just as the blue sky begins to appear over King Kohli's shoulders. Good day for batting.

Ouch. This certainly hasn't aged well.

I was talking to a work mate this morning and we thought England's attack might have been abit light with so many bowlers out, but fair play to Overton, he has bowled beautifully.

Just now, peasy23 said:

Ouch. This certainly hasn't aged well.

I was talking to a work mate this morning and we thought England's attack might have been abit light with so many bowlers out, but fair play to Overton, he has bowled beautifully.

Tru dat. We'll see soon enough what England's legendary top order have in reply.

In other news,  good too see  Burns rocking the ponytail like it's 1995.