The Cricket Thread

bewlay

A really disappointing series from the Aussies. Only positives to be taken were the promising debuts from Green and Pucovski, with far more negatives. I think if Nathan Lyon even has a half decent series, Australia win. All credit to the Indian team, who automatically seem more likeable with no Kohli [emoji23] They’ve overcome a ridiculous amount of injury/availability problems and it’s a real shame the series wasn’t able to have been played in front of full crowds. South Africa next in tests for Australia, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few current regulars dropping out.

One of the best things about the Amazon Prime documentary is you know precisely how disconsolate some of those Australian players will be.  My heart bleeds, it really does.  
What documentary is this, and is it any good?

They do seem like dicks, although i think I'd quite like laberchagne (fucked i could spell it right) if we had a few beers.

That was a very entertaining series. It's the first test series I've watched that didn't involve England, and I'm thoroughly glad i did.

Pant was insane in the last two tests.

I can't see England causing India many problems in February. Too easy to collapse.

2 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

A really disappointing series from the Aussies. Only positives to be taken were the promising debuts from Green and Pucovski, with far more negatives. I think if Nathan Lyon even has a half decent series, Australia win. All credit to the Indian team, who automatically seem more likeable with no Kohli emoji23.png They’ve overcome a ridiculous amount of injury/availability problems and it’s a real shame the series wasn’t able to have been played in front of full crowds. South Africa next in tests for Australia, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few current regulars dropping out.

Have to disagree. Apart from India's brainfart in the first test, they were comfortably the better team all the way through. Have never understood folks dislike of Kohli either. Best batsman in the world for me, always magnanimous in defeat and top quality entertainment with his commitment on the field. It's fair to say, I fucking love the guy.

8 hours ago, pandarilla said:

What documentary is this, and is it any good?

They do seem like dicks, although i think I'd quite like laberchagne (fucked i could spell it right) if we had a few beers.

That was a very entertaining series. It's the first test series I've watched that didn't involve England, and I'm thoroughly glad i did.

Pant was insane in the last two tests.

I can't see England causing India many problems in February. Too easy to collapse.

It's called The Test. It follows them from the fallout of sandpaper-gate up to the end of the 2019 Ashes.

8 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Have to disagree. Apart from India's brainfart in the first test, they were comfortably the better team all the way through. Have never understood folks dislike of Kohli either. Best batsman in the world for me, always magnanimous in defeat and top quality entertainment with his commitment on the field. It's fair to say, I fucking love the guy.

Kohli is a horrible, unsporting c**t. Yes, he is a genuinely great batsman, but even then he thinks he's even better. His behaviour in the field is disgraceful at times, and he's also a huge hypocrite as he likes to call others out on stuff not half as bad. He's just an all round c**t.

3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

It's called The Test. It follows them from the fallout of sandpaper-gate up to the end of the 2019 Ashes.

Kohli is a horrible, unsporting c**t. Yes, he is a genuinely great batsman, but even then he thinks he's even better. His behaviour in the field is disgraceful at times, and he's also a huge hypocrite as he likes to call others out on stuff not half as bad. He's just an all round c**t.

Ooof. Careful you don't get a splinter from that fence. We'll just agree to disagree and leave it at that.