The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Guest Moomintroll
I was never into cricket until I married a lass from Chennai. After an IPL championship win and a tense ODI world cup I've got to say I am converted! Chak de! India
Glory Hunter.

Guest Moomintroll
Great start from Pakistan against SA, 73-0 from 13 overs.
Really want Pakistan & Safaraz in particular to smash it today after that vile Facebook video. Absolutely no need for that sort of thing, especially when you are actually claiming to support the team.

Bangladesh pick up another win today meaning that England will probably need to win one more game.
Bangladesh have India and Pakistan still to play, would be surprised if they beat India but they look well capable of beating Pakistan.

Bangladesh have India and Pakistan still to play, would be surprised if they beat India but they look well capable of beating Pakistan.

They’ll beat Pakistan IMO. That’s why I think England need a win. I can see them beating NZ for sure but NZ-Eng and Ban-Pak are both sides last games which may make it exciting if England lose to Aus and India.

Guest Moomintroll

Daft as it sounds getting rid of Khawaja might have been the worst thing to do, next 4 in will throw the bat & can double this score unless England bowl well.

Daft as it sounds getting rid of Khawaja might have been the worst thing to do, next 4 in will throw the bat & can double this score unless England bowl well.

Yep agreed. Khawaja has been dogshit at this tournament. Smith, Maxwell, Carey and probably even Stoinis are more dangerous than him.

Guest Moomintroll

Yep agreed. Khawaja has been dogshit at this tournament. Smith, Maxwell, Carey and probably even Stoinis are more dangerous than him.
Thankfully England seem to be doing ok on the bowling well side of things, get another quick one here & that will restrict the Aussies quite a bit.