The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Guest Moomintroll
It would be a bit rubbish if the weather ends up having a hand in who makes the semi finals, but it's starting to look a possibility.
Given how good the weather was this time last year, it is getting frustrating.

It would be a bit rubbish if the weather ends up having a hand in who makes the semi finals, but it's starting to look a possibility.
That's already a record number of abandoned games with 3 so far, and the forecast for the next 2 days isn't great either.

The piss poor format looking even worse now.  Farcicle World Cup. I’m supposed to be at Sri Lanka West Indies in Chester le street, probably be a dead rubber at best even if we get a game.  ICC doing a terrible job in growing the game. 

Guest Moomintroll
Remarkable collapse by the Aussies beyond the openers. Warner made a century and Finch got close but beyond that there was nothing. All out for 307 in the 49th.
165-1 for first 25 overs, 142-9 in the next 23.5, to think that Amir wasn't even in the original squad.

Guest Moomintroll
My mate is at Taunton today, £100 for this view, which will be fine as long as there are no spectacular catches out on that boundary.FB_IMG_1560350678494.thumb.jpg.91666aa96fe2de872869b00465791f99.jpg
Wouldnt be amused with that for £100. Paid £125 for mine at OT next Tuesday but got an excellent sightline below the Hilton in Stand A.

This could get interesting as long as Wahab Riaz picks his time to go rather than just try to wahoo everything.
Gone with the slightest of nicks, not given and the Aussies were unsure whether to review, and it took them right down to 1 second left on the timer to ask for it.

Guest Moomintroll
Gone with the slightest of nicks, not given and the Aussies were unsure whether to review, and it took them right down to 1 second left on the timer to ask for it.
That'll be that then, at least we finally got a game. Not looking too clever for tomorrow but the forecast seems better for Friday at the moment.

I had one of those net sessions tonight they remind you that when it all comes together it feels great. Batsmen were told at the start of the net that once they were out they were out, so all trying to play a proper innings. I ended 4 guys nets, a very pleasing return for the evening. Now hopefully I can transfer that in to the weekend, but I'm fully prepared for the ball we use on a Sunday to not swing and take away my biggest chance of taking wickets!