P&b Running Club

Guest Ron Burgundy

so are all you jogging b*****ds enjoying the weather.....get out there I enjoy nothing more than seeing a wheezing fucker in a bright cagoule and those bizarre black jogging tights and flying right through a puddle to soak them so they might catch pneumonia.

I hate folk who are fit...especially joggers ...it's the exercise of satan!!!

so are all you jogging b*****ds enjoying the weather.....get out there I enjoy nothing more than seeing a wheezing fucker in a bright cagoule and those bizarre black jogging tights and flying right through a puddle to soak them so they might catch pneumonia.

I hate folk who are fit...especially joggers ...it's the exercise of satan!!!

I ran to and from work yesterday (17 miles round trip) and the weather wasn't much fun, particularly on the way home.

However, the upside was that I was able to eat a chinese takeaway last night without putting on any weight. Indeed, I probably still ended the day with a calorie deficit.

Not only does running get you fit - it allows you to eat massive amounts of food without getting fat. :D

Nike+ question.

So far I've been running without any music (running at night, running beside traffic) but as it get's lighter I'll make up som playlists.

Do you still get the distance update voiceovers whilst listening to music? i.e. Does the update play over the music?

Nike+ question.

So far I've been running without any music (running at night, running beside traffic) but as it get's lighter I'll make up som playlists.

Do you still get the distance update voiceovers whilst listening to music? i.e. Does the update play over the music?

I dont get voice updates when i'm listening to music, thats on the basic option, i can press the middle buttong at any time for updates though. Never ran without music so never got used to getting the voice updates but i'd be pretty sure on the other options that you'd still be able to get the voiceovers.

I bought some new nike+ trainers in preperation - just need to pick up the addon thingy to get going.

I have a major operation in 10 weeks time, so ive not got a major target to get myself really fit for, as i wont be able to do any exercise for 6 weeks afterwards, i want to get down to 15 stone, which is a couple of stone, im giving up alcohol until i have it.

I dont get voice updates when i'm listening to music, thats on the basic option, i can press the middle buttong at any time for updates though. Never ran without music so never got used to getting the voice updates but i'd be pretty sure on the other options that you'd still be able to get the voiceovers.

The basic run option doesn't give you any updates without music either. Just a round up at the end.

I bought some new nike+ trainers in preperation - just need to pick up the addon thingy to get going.

I have a major operation in 10 weeks time, so ive not got a major target to get myself really fit for, as i wont be able to do any exercise for 6 weeks afterwards, i want to get down to 15 stone, which is a couple of stone, im giving up alcohol until i have it.

Good stuff. Using the challenges is a good motivator.

My Poundstretchers Mood Ring online subscription ranking has me up 0.78% on the lightness indicator from this time yesterday, so... done, and done.

You appear to be talking in tongues again :)

I think you've been playing too much mosters and wizards on the computer again. You're allowed a half hour tonight after your dinner, but only if your homework is finished, then it's lights out :P