Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I played 5's tonight in what was actually a worse standard than this. I never thought I'd see the day.

Jesus. :lol:

I sometimes struggle to adjust to the different standards as I play 5's at least 3 times a week when I'm not working.

P&B Scotstoun 5's - overall a fairly good competitive standard, 9/10 a really close game

P&B Townhead 5's - fitness wise lacking severely although most of us are quite good technically

Uni Powerleague 5's - probably the best standard I play in, although it's varies due to us being in a league

Pointless info for the rest of you. I just wanted to write something.

Jesus. :lol:

I sometimes struggle to adjust to the different standards as I play 5's at least 3 times a week when I'm not working.

P&B Scotstoun 5's - overall a fairly good competitive standard, 9/10 a really close game

P&B Townhead 5's - fitness wise lacking severely although most of us are quite good technically

Uni Powerleague 5's - probably the best standard I play in, although it's varies due to us being in a league

Pointless info for the rest of you. I just wanted to write something.

Kirkintilloch Woodhead 5's - Shite. Embarrased to actually pay to play in it. Scoring goals while having a fag. Scoring three headers!

Some of the people that played's complete inability to do anything with a football made them look on par with the Craggy Island over 65's. You know you're pathetic when I get the ball from my own penalty area and waltz past their whole team before scoring.