Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Dw

Smurph

Killie Pie

Super Hans

Super Hans +1

Got a team already and I'm sure Brian will be in - what about the likes of Yoda, Piehutt, Fudge, Adam, Shaky?

Here calm doon you :lol:, I never said I was in for the next game. Where is it and when is it you's play anyway?

Where and when do you's play? I'd be interested in playing if numbers allowed sometime, but whats the standard like?

I play 5's weekly with mates and I'm pish but cause I'm a big b*****d I just stay back and throw fat arse in front of every shot possible. I am getting better and better at defending each week mind, just dont get me to go up front or try anything as daring as trying to get by someone though :lol: I just try win the ball and then give it to the more skillful players to do the job of scoring.

Same here, I'd be interested in playing sometime if numbers/time etc allowed. Primarily because I sacked 11s a couple of months ago because of recurring injury and don't intend starting again until preseason, the lack of any kicking a baw is killing me though!

Its on a Monday night around the 9pm mark at the Townhead Powerleague or the 'Pits' as some call them. The standard is shite mostly.

f**k sake. My weekly game with mates is at 9pm on Monday nights at Shoot in Ayr. If only you's played another night :P

Dw

Smurph

Killie Pie

Super Hans

Super Hans +1

Got a team already and I'm sure Brian will be in - what about the likes of Yoda, Piehutt, Fudge, Adam, Shaky?

Not 100% If me and my mate will be playing might not be able to, shall let you know by Saturday.