Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Not yet. Still to get around 90 stickers. You got any doublers?

I do, but after checking our conversation, you won't need any of them.

I'll need to send away to two different addresses. Got around 60 to get. Should do it soon - they add an extra charge for collections more than a year old.

Edit - Try and find someone else for this week. I'm skint and I don't think I'll be able to afford it (and no, I didn't spend my money on stickers :P ) I'll come if I have to, but if you could get someone else that would be great.

Edited by Smurph

Edit - Try and find someone else for this week. I'm skint and I don't think I'll be able to afford it (and no, I didn't spend my money on stickers :P ) I'll come if I have to, but if you could get someone else that would be great.

I'm hoping it might've recovered by Monday but I've really hurt my calf playing this evening. This is a chance for anyone else to stake a claim for a place.

I'd also like to make my place available. I have some things on and would prefer not to play this week. Who else wants a game instead?

x4. Mum's in hospital again :(

Plus I didn't actually say I was fully available anyway. Only as far as I knew (at the time).

I'm in for next week.

I'd also like to make my place available. I have some things on and would prefer not to play this week. Who else wants a game instead?

Should be fine for next week.

I think we're pretty much out of options for this. Names down for next week and no rubbish.

David W

That's better.

This is a chance for anyone else to stake a claim for a place.

I love this thread! :lol: