Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Booked for half 9. When I tried to book it a few days ago they wheeled off some pish about me only being able to book it a maximum of 3 days in advance due to not having a premium booking card so it wis only half 9 left. They did say I could get half 7 but is that any use? Too early?

I propose all eleven names turn up tomorrow, and whoever's first to get knocked out cold in a royal rumble pre-match on the pitch we're booked on has to be the one that'll be sittin on the kerb ootside the pitch wae a semi pissin intae the boot of someones motor.

If we want to move to trying to get a 7's game organised, I'd tout Scotstoun, but only because it's a 10 minute walk away :lol:

To be honest though, the reason I like 5's is because you're always involved and the game goes from one end to another in an instant. With 7's, you spend a lot more time doing not very much, and thet certainly isn't good for graft levels.

If we want to move to trying to get a 7's game organised, I'd tout Scotstoun, but only because it's a 10 minute walk away laugh.gif

To be honest though, the reason I like 5's is because you're always involved and the game goes from one end to another in an instant. With 7's, you spend a lot more time doing not very much, and thet certainly isn't good for graft levels.

Good shout that man.

Anyway, if we do have 11, i'll bow out. My folks are down tomorrow and the flat needs a spruce up. 12 is madness, i'd hope this will count in my favour should there be a space next week!