Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Aye

Naw

I believe the ten is, Gypsy Muir, ***** McGowan, Warrior Frame, Son McAllister, Gypsy Worton, Smelly Greenock b*****d Campbell, Smelly Greenock b*****d II Piehutt, Orange Gregg, ***** Innes & Orange Calum

***** = t a i g

I didn't know that was bad enough to get filtered :unsure:

Edited by ChrisyM92

Of all the people I've ever seen play, the standard has varied from decent players who may have got a game with their school team, to downright dreadful.

It's actually better that way because it's quite nice to be at least on a par with most others. I've played some other games where the rest of the guys were fit as a fiddle and were playing with a very good boys club til the age of 16/17 and you can barely get a touch.

I got a game or two with my school team and I'd consider myself to be the latter  :lol:

My school team was brilliant. I don't think anyone who has ever played GA's would have got on it. The majority of them all played pro youth with Stenny or Falkirk and one weekend they were all down playing in a tournament in Sunderland and so I got drafted in for my one and only game.

My dad took the team for the year below and I often played in friendlies for them. I once got 4 in a 13-0 win from left back.