Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Due to circumstances, I haven't been able to make it along at all since it got started up. However, if the kick off is always going to be before 8pm, I can make it every second week. I work rotating shifts, 10am till 6pm one week, then 12pm to 8pm the next week. I also work about 50 metres away from the Powerleague too, which is handy.

Will not be able to put my name down until after the 25th of March though.

That is, if you are ever short of players.

Well, tonight was ok. I enjoyed the game, and thought that the teams were pretty even, although I thought that the fact that our team had played yesterday maybe caught up on us a bit. Passing was good, finishing was good (Shakehands Tom, take a bow, one of the best performances I've seen you turn in mate) and we all woked for each other. It was just the last 15 mins or so we semed to be totally fucked.

I liked the idea behind playing P&B Select v The Rest, and although The Rest won this time, I have confidence in coming out on top next week :D

Also, GeeJay, I thought you were particularly good this week mate. You alays seemed to find space, and were more than capable on the ball. I've been thinking for a few weeks now that you could definitely do a job in the P&B Select team, what do you think mate? Fancy a game?

and although The Rest won this time

I'm not sure we did! If so, it was mainly down to Jorg Albertz's son.

Also, GeeJay, I thought you were particularly good this week mate. You alays seemed to find space, and were more than capable on the ball. I've been thinking for a few weeks now that you could definitely do a job in the P&B Select team, what do you think mate? Fancy a game?

:lol:

Last night was one of the worst games of football I have played in months, slack balls all over the joint. I would probably need to get my fitness and general football level up before considering playing regular 11s again. Thanks for the offer, I will see how I get on at our fives in the next few weeks.

What pitch we on next week?

Sorry about yesterday guys, my knee seized up again within the first minute of the game and then Geejay and I had a thumping collision that has left my ankle swollen. 258 performed well I thought to cover for my lack of movement.

Should still be there next week though it'll depend on how well my knee recovers.

Sorry about yesterday guys, my knee seized up again within the first minute of the game and then Geejay and I had a thumping collision that has left my ankle swollen. 258 performed well I thought to cover for my lack of movement.

Should still be there next week though it'll depend on how well my knee recovers.

I have a stud mark right down my ankle after that almighty crunch, been limping all day you b*****d! :P

I don't mind doing extra running and stuff to cover other people, if you had told me that I wouldn't have screamed at you for not picking up your man at one point. My actual performance was pish though I thought. I'll blame it on being knackered from the extra running :P:lol:

Moobs, what's the situation for next week?

7.30pm next week, possibly park 2. Will tote up who is all playing over the next day or so, and will try and make sure I get permission off the missus to play! :lol:

It was good tonight, the first 30 minutes were obviously more competitive than the second. The sleet on the ball made for a couple of dodgy finishes but on the whole decent play again.

If it's half 9 next week I doubt I'll be there, but the Monday after is fine.

It was good tonight, the first 30 minutes were obviously more competitive than the second. The sleet on the ball made for a couple of dodgy finishes but on the whole decent play again.

If it's half 9 next week I doubt I'll be there, but the Monday after is fine.

This is probably the best excuse for missing sitters ive heard in my life. Classic :lol: