Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Unless, as Kulli says, it's a totally OTT tackle (Shakehands Tom, I'm looking in your direction... :rolleyes:) I wont complain about a wee kick here or a nudge there. It's part of the game a the end of the day.

Excuse me?! I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... :whistle

Yep, 9.30 next week everyone.

Namely due to my habit of going out getting blitzed on a Sunday night and being unable to awaken in time to get a good kick off time :rolleyes:

Everyone who played tonight ok for it yeah? Nobody said no when I asked after the game tonight.

Yeah, I'm up for next week at 9.30pm. B)

So how many defos do we have?

From the thread so far I see

Yours truly,

WAAD,

David W

Shaky

Dave258

I take it by Kyles BUMP he and his cousins will be in.

Aye all 3 of us are in. :)

Could get a couple extra if needed. :)

In:

GarrowhillClyde

WAAD,

David W

Shaky

Dave258

My mate Dave

Kylesons

Kyles cousin 1

Kyle's cousin 2

GeeJay

10 players, plus Adam said he might play, so I'll get that sorted and we can either get 12 players from there or stick with 10.

Remember guys, 9.30pm tomorrow, I'll be there from about 9.15 in the bar, and we're on Pitch 7 this time.

In:

GarrowhillClyde

WAAD,

David W

Shaky

Dave258

My mate Dave

Kylesons

Kyles cousin 1

Kyle's cousin 2

GeeJay

10 players, plus Adam said he might play, so I'll get that sorted and we can either get 12 players from there or stick with 10.

Remember guys, 9.30pm tomorrow, I'll be there from about 9.15 in the bar, and we're on Pitch 7 this time.

Stick with 10.

Adam isn't playing mate, the 9.30 one is the best we could do. You definitely not able to play?

I could play if you only have nine 'cause that would be shit, but I do have a bit of work to get done. If Kyle or anyone can get a mate to play this week that would be great, although if no-one is found by around 3 or 4pm then I'll commit to playing.

Cracking game tonight, really enjoyed it. The 5 a side made for more room and more time on the ball, although I think everyone tired towards the end, and we were basically just trading goals. Glad my team had built up a lead by then though :P:lol:

Think we are all getting a bit more used to moving about the pitch to create space and getting a better feel for the ball.

Thought that GC was on form tonight, a few nice touches and mopped up well at the back. Cracking finish with the thigh from my cross as well ;)

Deek was the main difference between the teams I thought, he holds the ball so well that it makes it easier for the rest of us.

Looking forward to next week already, back to the usual time of 7.30 on Pitch 9 this time.