Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Just phoned up and we're booked for 9.30pm next Monday, if anyone can't make that let me know, as i have until 2pm on Saturday to cancel it if its no good.

That's fine with me. :)

Just ask everyone tonight. :)

A bit more demanding tonight I thought, some cracking tackles too. A few in our team, including myself, tired towards the end but we can only improve if the same set of lads come every week.

:rolleyes:

A few niggly ones between us as well! :lol:

Like I said, everybody wants to kick the ***...

Yeah, 12 is the ideal number, much better to see a few challenges flying in, so long as its nothing wild. Like my gay backheel that ended up in the middle of GC's shin. :mellow:

Was hilarious how everyone kept hitting him with the ball! :lol:

Kyle was the victim of a few wee taps on the back of the leg from me! :lol:

Thought that was a pretty good game, to be honest. The again, it always is when you're on the right end of a thumping victory. :P

There were one or two tasty tackles going in, but nothing nasty. I was dubious about how well 6-a-sides would work on a wee pitch, but both teams passed it well at times and managed to create space.

By my own honking standards, I thought I played fairly well, shitty finishing and a few misplaced passes aside. Looking forward to nest week.

Course it is mate. If I kick someone I'd expect them to kick me back tbh, what does it say about you as a player if you don't?

By that logic, GarrowhillClyde deserves to smack me on the back with the ball. :P

Aye, I took a few of smacks off the ball tonight, including one from my own teammate in goal kicking it out and scudding me with it (if I didnt know any better it was a QP-Clyde thing :lol: ).

Was fairly even until after the ball went out the park, when I said 'pretty even game tonight' to Dave258 and lo and behold after that it was one way traffic. I'll keep my mouth shut in future.

I think it finished 8 in it to the bibs.

By that logic, GarrowhillClyde deserves to smack me on the back with the ball. :P

:lol:

And about half of our team!

Seriously though, if someone kicks you and you dont give them a bit back, they're gonna do it again.

Unless, as Kulli says, it's a totally OTT tackle (Shakehands Tom, I'm looking in your direction... :rolleyes:) I wont complain about a wee kick here or a nudge there. It's part of the game a the end of the day.

Yep, 9.30 next week everyone.

Namely due to my habit of going out getting blitzed on a Sunday night and being unable to awaken in time to get a good kick off time :rolleyes:

Everyone who played tonight ok for it yeah? Nobody said no when I asked after the game tonight.

Yep, 9.30 next week everyone.

Namely due to my habit of going out getting blitzed on a Sunday night and being unable to awaken in time to get a good kick off time :rolleyes:

Everyone who played tonight ok for it yeah? Nobody said no when I asked after the game tonight.

Enjoyed that last night, so I'm in.