Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Well that's that cleared up.

I know Piehutt prefers 9pm to half 9 so I'm unsure if he'll be very pleased with 10 but Calum should be fine as I'm sure he works till like half 8 or something so prefers later starts.

TIDSER - THE JUDGEMENT FALLS ON YOU.

Kieran knows by the way.

Edited by C.Muir

Folks,

I can play.

But really not going to commit to playing at 10pm in the future.

If you have a back-up I would be happy to give it a miss. Thanks.

Callum will be working at the moment, but I would imagine he would be ok for 10pm as he works till about 8.45pm I believe.

It hasn't been at 10pm for months now so it's not as if it's going to be a regular occurance, it was just the fact we left it so late to book. Perhaps do it on Sunday nights to always ensure 9/9:30. Even with leaving it to about 5:15 tonight we only just narrowly missed the last half 9 so would probably get away with booking it early afternoon on the day aswell.

Edited by C.Muir

Well, you know, full credit to ma' boys ye know. They've went out the day and done a job. I can't fault their commitment, they've worked together and as a team. I think Hugh Murray, in particular, was outstanding; his use of the ball was excellent, he helped some of wur' younger boys through the game. He was also very strong in the challenge and lead from the front when he could. I think he used all of his experience out there, you know? Very pleased with the performance all in all, the players have to take a lot of praise as they've acquitted themselves very professionally this afternoon.

gus-macpherson-image-2-650304992.jpg

Our team did ok in spells, with Jigsaw being our only real threat. It's difficult when people don't track tho, and you always run the risk of being over-run when that happens. Fairly enjoyed it tho, and as you know I'll admit when a challenge was poor or borne out of frustration, but there was nothing wrong with my shoulder charge on the right side of the pitch. Decent enough game all-in.

In for next week.