Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

So that's Leiva, McGowan, McCulloch, Burke, Sawyers, Hodge, McStay so far. Who else?

Out of who played last week, we're still to hear from Soldado, Tidser (or Monti, I can't mind which ones which out Piehutt and SoapMacTavish) and McGowan's generic friend. Asuming Soldado and Tidser/Monti are in, then we just need one more.

I've not heard from Coakley at all today, so I'm asuming he's sober as Phil Mitchell.

Can I change my name from Hodge to Grehan?

I think AdLib was Hodge when he did this. At the POTY, I was mistaken for Grehan, and I'm around the same height, and probably skill as a footballer. I've been to Greece on holiday, so his nickname "The Greek" would be somewhat appropriate.

The name Roberto Soldado reminds me of Michel Salgado, a player who retired 5 years ago. I fail to acknowledge he still plays football because he now must be into his forties.

Pretty sure he was winding down when Real won the Champions League at Hampden.

The name Roberto Soldado reminds me of Michel Salgado, a player who retired 5 years ago. I fail to acknowledge he still plays football because he now must be into his forties.

Pretty sure he was winding down when Real won the Champions League at Hampden.

Does Salgado not play for Blackburn? unsure.gif

Yeah, Salgado is currently sporting the blue and white of Blackburn Rovers. He's 34/35 now andd got subbed after 38 mins yesterday as Gareth Bale was having him on toast.

I suppose after winning the Champions league, the step up to the "GREATEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLDTM" has just been too much for him.