Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Argh. Foot's quite sore at the minute still from going down more awkwardly than M. Wallace VL on some poor unsuspecting lassie for the first time.

Hoping to play better next time. Don't think I'll be in next week as I start my fancy new college course on the Monday. Should be fine for the week after though.

Argh. Foot's quite sore at the minute still from going down more awkwardly than M. Wallace VL on some poor unsuspecting lassie for the first time.

Hoping to play better next time. Don't think I'll be in next week as I start my fancy new college course on the Monday. Should be fine for the week after though.

:lol: brilliant first paragraph!

Anyway, I'm in on Tuesdays now according to my new college timetable, so might be out for the forseeable future. I don't fancy arriving back from 5s on a Monday after midnight and not falling asleep till about 2am, then having to get up about 7am.

Anyway, I'm in on Tuesdays now according to my new college timetable, so might be out for the forseeable future. I don't fancy arriving back from 5s on a Monday after midnight and not falling asleep till about 2am, then having to get up about 7am.

What a poof. Give yourself a shake man!

Good game last night, really enjoyed it.

Do you know, I hadn't even considered how my timetable affects my grafting ability of a monday for myself. :unsure:

I'm due to start on the Monday at 9.30AM way up in Anniesland, and my understanding is that thats when I get my full timetable/course guide/notes/etc. etc.

Depending on what my schedule is like for Tuesdays, its entirely possible that me playing on the monday just isn't going to be possible. The thought of only just getting back home at around 1AM after 5s on the Monday, then having to get up at a daft hour due to the lengthy train journey I have up to college potentially mixing with an early start is a harsh one.

Hasn't stopped me before sure enough, but still...

IN

Fudge

Shakey

piehutt

Soap MacTavish

David W

We've had less than this confirmed on a Monday afternoon!

I was planning to hold off confirming due to wimpish pull out last time - but since it's filling up, don't want to miss out! I'll play aswell.

IN

Fudge

Shakey

piehutt

Soap MacTavish

David W

Calum

It's probably only fair that space is left at least until David W conacts the non p&b regulars

Any more folk playing? 3-a-side does have a certain appeal, but doesn't make sense financially.